I look pregnant!

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
I went to get my eyebrows threaded yesterday and the girl (never met her before) said - "You're pregnant, aren't you?". Yay! The first person who hasn't known that I am pregnant to say it. I must be looking pregnant and not fat now!! :)

I had a similar experience last week. I was walking to the car park after work and an employee (who I barely know) stopped me to say hi and asked me if I was pregnant!! I couldn't stop laughing as I wasn't expecting him to ask that but I told him yes. He said "you can really tell in that top you're wearing"!!!

I thought that was very brave of him, especially since I will be interviewing him for an internal role this week!!

YYYEEEAAAAHHHH, i can imagine how you are feeling.
I am working on it, slowly, LOL, still look like i have been eating lots of pies to other.

I have got a small bump now, i couldn't squeeze pass the sofa to get to the book case last night, that was a shock.

Also at the weekend, i took my young pony showing, :whistle: (I know what some people would think of that, but they live a different style of life than me). My Jacket fitted on Friday, i thought brilliant, Saturday morning i double checked before leaving and no word of a lie my tummy had grown over night :shock: . Luckily i had a waist coat that had been too big for me. PHEW.

i came home yesterday and my husband said bloody hell where has that come from?? and loads of ppl at wprk are starting to notice more now yipeeeee!!!!

I haven't had any strangers ask yet and I feel huge! Think their being polite just in case I'm only fat!! Hahaa

It is a brave question to ask someone - I would never do it, just in case!!

hey....its soo exciting when people notice or just give u a lovely smile!! i love being pregnant :) xx:dance::lol:

i had my first stranger experience!!! they told me there was a stool to sit on if i needed it yay!!

awww thanks thats cheered me up its one of my favourite wedding photos xxxx

I'd never have the courage to ask someone if they were pregnant, just in case they were just a bit on the heavy side and not preggers at all!
But well done to the brave woman who made your day!

Aw thats nice only ppl i know have said things but ppl say i do look pregnant now

Last week in Tescos I meet a girl I havent seen in ages and she said whatever way your tee-shirt was I thought you were pregnant and I replied well I am!! She is the only person to actually ask me and I am 22 weeks gone! However if anyone seen me at 10pm at night they would think I was really to go my bump expands so much at night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back