When will I look pregnant

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi just wondered when I'm gonna stop looking fat and finally look pregnant? I'm 18 + 4, 5ft 2 and a size 16 on top and 14 on bottom, I think I just look fat. When did everyone else start really showing? Xx

with my first it wasn't till about and after 20 weeks hun x I was a size 14 bottom then I'm a size 16 now lol x

It really depends. I showed early, and 'looked pregnant' from about week 15 but a friend of mine is 19 weeks and doesn't have much of a bump to speak of, and we're both a similar height and size, around a size 10 and 5ft 1 x x

Myself and OH are noticing a small bump on me now but it's definitely not noticeable to anyone else and all my clothes still fit. Can't wait to get a proper bump!

I'm 5ft 10 so quite tall so didn't expect to show until much further along than I did...however by 11 weeks I had bought maternity jeans because they just felt much better on my tummy being a tad bloated, and by 16 weeks I had a little bump but of course easily disguisable and now at 21 weeks I look full on pregnant at last :) The last two weeks in particular it has really begun to take shape and can no longer hide no matter what I wear! :D
I've heard it's also to do with genes, apparently my mum began to show pretty early and had full on bump by 4 months! So now at 5 months I feel about right size and am now getting my head around the fact that it's still going to double from this! hehe

I have to say I have only just started to look pregnant and have only done my first bump pic this week cos I just looked fat!! lol

I suddenly ballooned at 20 weeks. Its weird because I did a bump photo at 19 weeks (which was just a little bulge in my lower tummy) then did another at exactly 20 weeks and I've got a proper round bump! Came out of nowhere!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

im quite petite so i showed quite early x

I wouldn't say i even look pregnant - i just look like ive got a bit of podge from eating too much over xmas lol xx

I got my proper noticeable bump about a two weeks ago. I,m 5 ft 6 and size 12 and this is baby no 3. There's a lady who goes to my playgroup who,s about 30 weeks and hardly anyone knew she was preg!! She,s quite tall and hid it really well.

Last edited:
I look pregnant when I wear tight clothes but to be honest it's bloat as much as anything as it goes up and down frequently!

hi it depends on how you carry really as everyone is diff this is baby no3 and im 5ft 8" size 12 bottom and 10 top and still dont look pregnant only publishd it on fb last week and lots of peple were shocked as i hide it well!! to be honest i dont think i will get much bigger either as at 9 months with my first 2 i only looked about 3 months and stayed in same clothes all way through :):) not that im complaing as i have less to lose if any at all after they are born :dance: x

I didn't really start to get a proper baby bump until about 18 Weeks. Since getting to 20 Weeks I now look pregnant :) My Mum thinks I'm quite big for nearly 24 Weeks, but I'm not really massive. LOL!! It's just that I'm 5'2 and always been slim!

this thread has put my mind at ease. i was really starting to worry as im 18weeks and have basically no bump at all. ive lost a stone since i got pregnant because of sickness and stress and it was starting to scare me that im not showing as with my first i had a noticeable bump by this stage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back