I know its early days but..

Zoeox

Reaction score
I just did the Chinese Gender Chart, which predicts I shall have a baby girl, so 15 weeks to find out.
Haa.
Quite a while and maybe I shall have forgotten by then, also i'm not sure if to believe these myths. x

It's just fun and games, really. If your baby happens to be a girl, it's a coincidence ;)

I just did this and it predicts a boy so I'm recording it here because i will have forgotton by the time I know (Fx). Lets see if it's right.

It predicted a girl for me haha. Kinda odd considering my fiance is insistant it's a girl and I did wonder with the pregnancy so far being complicated. Only a girl could be that bloody awkward! LOL

MrsDraven I like your thinking that only girls could be awkward.
I tried to figure out if it worked going off my both my cousins, but I'm not sure when my one cousin conceived and my other is a young mum so doesn't go back that far,
We will all wait and see.

But I do think its just a coincidence.

x

Has anyone done the baking soda test?? I did & that said a girl, still don't believe it though! My sister had 3 boys, the hubbys mother had 6 boys & we already have 2 boys!!

Maybe you will be shocked this time lilmoomin.
Haa, not done that one, then again not heard it.
x

It would be a lovely shock Zoeox!!!
You mix a teaspoon of baking soda with you urine, if it fizzes, its a boy....If it does nothing or hardly anything, its a girl! Its an american old wives tale I think x x

Oooo, okayy, well I'll have to get the baking powder out and try haaa,
I don't think any of them could be true just a coincidence. :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back