Newbie to tri 1....but very early days!

gemoid

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just thought I'd pop in and say hello as I got my BFP yesterday! It's still very early days though, and it hasn't quite sunk in yet! All very exciting though! I'm also a little bit scared though cos I keep thinking that I'll be completely neurotic for the next 8 weeks until I can tell people! I'm sure everyone is the same though!

Anywho, hope to speak to you all soon :D

Congratulations hun!
We're really struggling not telling everyone too. lol.
xx

Oh congratulations!
I found it really hard not to tell anyone but having people to 'chat' to on here was a relief.
I told my folks at 10wks (at Xmas) and then my close friends yesterday. We're waiting to annouce to the rest of our friends and my OH's work until after my scan next week.

Welcome to the world of paranoia and morning sickness!

Welcome and congrats!!! Nice to see southern girlies too :lol;

Hi, I am somewhere between 5 and 8 weeks and I have told everybody! I know your not supposed to but I I can't hide that everything is making me retch, I'm tired, peoples perfume/aftershave makes me gag. The symptons are so obvious I just thought I would tell them then they would know.

In a strange way it makes it seem all the more real.

My way of thinking is that if anything does go wrong (please god it won't!) that at least everyone will know why I'm off work/crying/depressed etc.

But good luck with keeping schtumm, it can't be easy!

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: and welcome to tri 1. Everyone is fab here, a really good laugh and they are really good when you are feeling down or worried.

Oooh, well done you! That's great! It's well hard not telling everyone, isn't it? I didn't want to tell anyone until I've had a 12 week scan, but my husband has gone and bloody told everyone in the world practically, because he is a massive gossip.

Aww, thanks ladies - what a welcome!! Well, I've managed to keep quiet about it all so far (a whole 2 days!), but hubby seems set on dropping not so subtle hints to his gossiping mates! I think it wont be long before the cat is out of the bag. It's sweet really though - he's just so excited!

Hello Gemoid! Welcome and Many Congrats

I'm very new too! I thought i was going to outstay everyone on Tri 1 . . . but looks like we're in Tri 1 together!!! :cheer: !!!

Hubby and I are also TRYING to keep it under wraps, but I'm struggling, cos my sisters told us really early on . . and they keep threatening to feed me Cheeses and Pate's!!!!!!!!

Hope to speak soon

Julie

Congralutions! Just spotted you are in Hampshire as well. We live right on the border with Dorset (and not far from the Wiltshire border). Anywhere close?

... and also realised my location was still set to Berkshire. Now updated.

Nicky_Jones said:
... and also realised my location was still set to Berkshire. Now updated.

Oh - I'm near to Winchester, so not a case of being just around the corner - but the same county at least! How strange we both got our BFPs at practically the same time :D

Hi

I got 4 BFP's today! Think I'm 6+5...
...Very weird for me to be here again (got a little boy who is 2.5) as I only came of depo in August. Was expecting about a 12 month wait until we could start TTC and I havn't even had a period yet since coming off it.

Still, for about the last week I have been feeling exactly how I did last time round so I decided to take a test...BFP....took the other one...BFP so then I went and bought the clear blue ones that tell you how far along you are and they both said 5+ weeks!

Oh and I live in Dorset....must be something in the water down here!!!

Congratulations! Great news - especially as you thought you'd have a much longer wait before conceiving!

There's definitely something in the water :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back