I know it sounds bad

Secondbaby

Reaction score
I have no idea who my baby's dad is. The first day of my last period was the 8th of December and I only had my period two days. I then had sex with potential father 1 on the 15th and then got back with my partner on the 16th. We had sex every day up till the 25th when I went away for holiday. Doctors say Im due September 14th and I'm six weeks and one day pregnant. That would mean I concieved around the 22nd but is there any chance the the 1st potential father from the 15th could possibly be the father? I'm so nervous and terrified.

Either of the 2 could be the father, doctors can only really estimate how far along you are, it depends on when you ovulated. Plus sperm can live inside your body for up to 5 days. I think to know for sure you'd need to get a DNA test done as the dates are so close together. Good luck with your pregnancy x

Hi I agree with rainbow 1234. Sperm can last for 5-7days I believe and it's far to close for you to make a judgement. The only way to know for sure is a dna once the baby is here. It's going to be really hard but your going to need to tell both as they have the right to know. Hope it all works out for u x

Hey - This is very familiar to me love it is bloody horrible situation to be in - I had something very similar with my first baby. It turned out my daughter wasn't my partner at the time's baby - does the 2nd dad know that there is a possibility that it could not be his? only way to test is DNA after baby is born xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back