I know I am crazy but...

Hi Lou, hope you're doing ok. Your lines look fab so I hope this is reassuring you a bit. How far along will you be on the 26th? xx

Hi Lou, hope you're doing ok. Your lines look fab so I hope this is reassuring you a bit. How far along will you be on the 26th? xx

Hi HUN

Thank you x I am not sure as ivf pregnancy but I think they will class it as exactly 7 weeks (3 weeks from BFP on OTD)

How are you?

I am just soooo scared...

Lou x

Hi HUN

Thank you x I am not sure as ivf pregnancy but I think they will class it as exactly 7 weeks (3 weeks from BFP on OTD)

How are you?

I am just soooo scared...

Lou x

I'm worried as well, not as bad as in my last pregnancy when I was a nervous wreck but still being very cautious. I had a scan yesterday, lo was measuring 6+5 when I think I was 7+2, it was an abdominal scan though and I'd drank no water (thought it would be internal!) and the picture was so grainy it was difficult to see anything - she said the measurements are not accurate and all looked ok so putting my faith in that (well trying to). Can imagine how scared you must be, I hope your scan comes round soon - I find the waiting is the worst part! xxx

That's good :) when I had my 7 week scan with harrison I thought I was 7+ but he measured 6+4 but he caught up at the 12 week scan. Yes waiting is like torture! I just want to keep testing but scared it will make me worse if I don't get the result I am expecting so just trying to get through each day and keep occupied!

When is your next scan ? Xx

Testing is a double edged sword - it can make you feel better or it can make you feel worse and you don't know what it's going to be. Analysing lines can drive you mad as well. I stopped testing daily once the test line was darker than the control line as I don't think there's any point after that. I did a final digital at 6 weeks but definitely no more testing for me now.

I've booked at private scan for the 28th when I should be 10+3. Hope the next couple of weeks fly for both of us xx

Hi Lou! Was scrolling through and saw your thread... wow so pleased your FET baby is on board, many congratulations xx

Doing really well thanks. We have a one tooth pretend coughing cheeky little girl ;) Teaching her walk in her walker... time flies! Xx

Wow it really does X that's great Hun glad u are enjoying being a mummy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back