I know I am crazy but...

Loubalouba

Reaction score
These tests are from yesterday and today, the top one is with FMU yesterday and the bottom with a 2.5 hour hold so SMU. Do u think the bottom one looks darker? Is so is that a good sign if only slightly darker and not FMU?

I will do another withFMU in am. I am just so nervous... It's so hard this bit.. I don't feel very strong today..

Sorry I keep posting about this..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 45
You're not crazy I do this each and every time I've get pregnant with just about every test on the market!! One of each test every day! If not more.

I can pretty much tell you the hcg level based on a frer line - no joke!!

Sometimes hcg will be darker in the afternoon, I've not always found the fmu rule to be true.

If they are getting darker that's amazing!

I had a probable ectopic (That resolved it's self) and from my frer tests I knew the pregnancy wasn't right.

This is what my tests did with the ectopic..

And my bloods were doubling about 40% slower than normal.

Look at the pic I put on your other thread too.

The key is progression if you get it then that's all you can hope for at this stage.

My gps always do my hcg bloods to check for doubling til week 6 it's reassuring so if that's something that would help put your mind at rest then maybe worth asking them?

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 25
I definitely think its looks darker. I did the same with my last IVF bfp, I compared frers and sometimes it didn't seem like the lines were very different. I haven't tested with any 'line' tests this time, so that I can't compare. All was fine until 12 weeks so the tests were fine.
Remember, its only a day between and they say it takes 48 hours for HCG to double so you won't see drastic changes from day to day.
And don't worry about posting xx

Last edited:
I think it looks darker also xx wishing you all the luck in the world xxxx

Thank you everyone xx
Did another frer this am and i think it is a bit darker.. I am still so anxious!

Do you think this line progression looks ok since Wednesday ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 43
I need to stop testing now because driving myself insane! Will have to test again on Monday (OTD) and I will make doc appt and tell them how anxious I am. I keep googling other people's tests at 9dp6dt and comparing them with mine! Do u think my lines look ok for 9dp6dt? I know lines are not reliable I am just looking for something to make me feel more confident ! The more I test the less confident I feel! Wish I could just sleep through this bit I really do! I am going to find Harrison's tests to look at today although he was natural not FET, but I just want to look at them for comfort I think... Feel emotionally drained! Can't go on feeling like this... Sorry for depressing post which should be a happy one!! X

Defo getting darker! Now stop testing and enjoy being pregnant xxx

Definitely darker. Test on otd and then leave it. I haven't tested since otd. It's too stressful to compare lines. I do understand the anxiety, I am the same but not testing has been better. I went crazy with previous bfps xx

Thank you x yes u r right I will test on Monday and leave it at that because it is making me worse! X

It's so tempting to do it but we just have to have faith in guess xx

Don't worry about the darkness for whatever dpo, it depends when the embryo implanted.

Your progression looks really really good!! Please try not to worry!

Just think of the next two week as a 2WW then you can have a scan and see a heartbeat.

Xx

OTD and it's still positive.... I was so worked up about this.... Worried about how I am going to cope but hoping that each hurdle I get over I feel a bit more confident... Will ring clinic today and book scan. Finding this emotionally tough yet happy at the same time, yet sad for Harrison it's really surreal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
Lovely positive hun xx wishing you all the luck and love xxx

Lovely line there. I felt such relief once I was passed OTD too xx

That's a fab line hun, well done.

I'm just setting myself mini milestones to hit.

My most recent one was getting my 2-3 on a digi today.

I'm going to do my last digi next week and hoping for a 3+

Just take each day as it comes, each hour as it comes if you have to. Don't put any pressure on yourself to feel a certain way, just feel how you feel. Grief and pregnancy after loss is a lot to deal with so whatever you're feeling is ok.

Big hugs sweetheart.

XX

Thank you everyone so much X scan booked for 26th September X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27