• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I knew it was coming...

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I haven't been sick in 2 weeks but woke up this morning after having a fantastic nights sleep, didn't wake up once for the loo but still felt very tierd and thought sometime today I'm gonna be chucking my guts up!! Everytime I wake up feeling very tierd I'm sick and low and behold just before lunch had to run to the bathroom to throw up!!! Erghh I'm gonna be holding the record soon for longest pregnancy forum sickness soon :(

aww hun i couldnt deal wit it so i really feel for you!

I'm never gonna moan about tummy bugs no more cos pregnancy sickness is way worse!!! x x

Well I think you're deffo holding the record the longest sickness Chaz :hug:

That's what I thought vix! At least it's better than it was! I'm now stuffing my face with food so it can't be that bad lol

Yeah, I just feel sorry for the pizza guy when I was about 7 weeks. The smell of it made me puke right infront of him :rofl: I had no trouble eating it though!! LOL

Haha oh no poor you!! I was sick while eatting a pizza with friends! They didn't know I was pregnant so it was kinda funny taking one bite then running to the loo to be sick! They found out I was pregnant after that lol

I don't envy this morning sickness malarky! Can't believe how long it's holding out for!

Really hope it eases off for you soon! x

Lacey's Mummy - Isnt it weird that looking back, You wonder what the big deal was about throwing up? It almost seems normal now huh. I used to freak the hell out if i threw up, id be having panic attacks, and crying, and want to die. Now its like.. Oh , I threw up.. Again. Ohwell, Whats for dinner?

Hahaha exactly momma kat! While it was at it's worse during tri 1, i'd throw up then put myself back to bed and stay there for the rest of the day, now it's throw up and start eatting again! lol Even before pregnancy, if i was sick, that was it i'd either lie on the sofa all day or put myself back to bed lol

Gah I really feel for you. =/ I had it really bad during tri 1, but still have it on and off every now and then. It's just the worst! >_<

Awe Hun I feel for you I had morning sickness with bella for 22 weeks like ten times plus a day I hope it doesn't carry on longer formyou Hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back