I finally felt baby move!!! Then threw up! TMI ALERT!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Well it finally happened!
Last night at about 10.30 I had just had some "fun" with my OH, and lay down to snuggle up to him - as you do.
I started getting weird swirly feelings really low down, and suddenly felt really sick.

I said to OH "Don't take this personally - but I think I'm going to throw up" He mumbled something back then started snoring - CHARMING!

As i sat on the end of the bed I felt really strong poking feelings really low down - enough to make me jump! I went to the loo - and threw up. Not just a bit, I was violently sick!
Then i lay down on my bed, and could still feel the poking, I put my hand on my tummy and could feel it from the outside too! Very wierd!!!!

I tried to wake OH up - no luck!!

Then I went back to the bathroom and threw up even more!! I was wretchng, puking, crying - and still OH didn't wake up!! (our bathroom is en suite!)

I had a shower, lay on my bed again, could still feel poking and movement, but felt like s**t.

I was fine all day, no sign of feeling sick at all!!

My OH obviousley still doesn't know how ill I was as he didn't even ask how I was today - just announced he was going to give up smoking today!!

So just coincidence, or is my baby making me sick??

(And I definately hadnt eaten anything bad!)

Piglet xx

aw hun you poor thing. I did feel a little bit sick when I started to feel bubs move but never actually been sick. You have my sympathys think you need to lay it on thick tonight to get OH to understand what you went through, :hug: :hug:

Oh yay for bubba moving :cheer: :hug:

and boo for the sickness :hug: :(

I think it was probably just a coincidence honey, too much going on at once I reckon, getting jiggy then having a teeny person rummaging around in your tummy, that's a whole lot of bouncing!!

Yay for baby kicking :cheer:

Think it was probably as madam bully said and too much jiggling that made you sick :? :hug: :hug:

LOL - you guys make me laugh! :rotfl:

Have given OH strong talking too! He said " you couldn't of been that ill if i didn't wake up!" Cheeky sod!

But I'm not seeing him tonight, so we'll see if no jiggy action = no sickness! :rotfl:

Piglet xx

God i wish i could find that post you put up about not feeling your LO and you complaining!!!

LOL

Told ya you'd end up moaning about it lol lol lol

Seriously though, bless you for being vom girl, its probably not related at all to LO, but now you've felt the movements they don't stop :roll:

:hug:

Glad you've felt baby now piglet but sorry you've been sick. I don't think baby moving will make you sick, but you may get sick of it soon! Hope you're better now x

Im so glad you finally felt LO moving!!! strange about the vomiting though! i guess its just a weird feeling in the beginning???

funny, my OH and I did the rudies the other night and after i ended up puking my guts up too. i think it was something i ate, the good thing is that i think i got rid of what ever made me sick. Poor OH was couldnt apologise enough, saying he wouldnt have done it with me if he knew i was feeling so ill, bless him. but i didnt feel ill before.

hope you feel better now. great news about feeling LO move. mine still makes me giggle to this day

Hey Piglet,

congrats on the movement!!!! Yippee!! Knew it would happen soon. Sounds like you bypassed all the fluttery inside feelings and went straight to the firm pokes and feeling from the outside aswell! Well done!

K.xxx

tangerinedream said:
funny, my OH and I did the rudies the other night

God girls what is wrong with you lot!!! SEX YUKE!! dont you know that what got us into this trouble!! :lol:

I might use the sickness as my next excuse haha .... "sorry sweetheart i really cant have sex cos i have heard its making a lot of preggers girls sick!" :rotfl:

congrats on the movement hun... i am sure its not the baby making you sick, it prob was the noisy sick belly making the baby move!! xxxxx

Keely said:
God girls what is wrong with you lot!!! SEX YUKE!! dont you know that what got us into this trouble!! :lol:

well at least i know i cant get pregnant again at the moment!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haha, thats the best bit about pregnancy - you dont have to worry about it happening again during the 9 months!! And no monthly intturuptions either!! I love it! :lol:

But anyway (cough) No action last night, and no sickness or movement either! Hmmmm, strange baby I've got myself....

Thanks for all your messages girls!

Piglet xx

My MIL threw up all over the pub floor the first time she felt DH move!

Congrats on the baby moving!

You have my sympathy for the sickness though, maybe it was, like every one is saying, too much at once.

Mind you, last few times I've been doing the 'naughty' with my fella, I've had to push him off during it and runa sprint to the loo to pee! Not such a turn on for me, some how, he is willing and waiting for round 2 when I come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back