i keep missing the labour threads cause they not on here anymore

mumofmany

Reaction score
does anyone else keep forgetting that he labour threads are not in tri 3 anymore, i keep missing them, i used to love visiting tri 3 and read all the labour threads and couldn't wait to be in tri 3, now i keep missing them.

Yeah, idont like that they are on a separate thread...most confusing. I feel like I need to write in both sections just so eeryone know hats going on with people In labour.

Might be easier if there was a link to that section in he sticky bit on this section?

Last edited:
yah Im not keen on it either, tri 3 seems too quiet now

glad i'm not the only one that doesn;t like it in a seperate section

I have to admit its annoying having to check both. Third tri IS mainly labour & birth anyway.

Yeah, idont like that they are on a separate thread...most confusing. I feel like I need to write in both sections just so eeryone know hats going on with people In labour.

Might be easier if there was a link to that section in he sticky bit on this section?

Deffo should be a sticky in Tri 3!!

I quite like that it's got it's own section to be honest.
That way the questions of the last few weeks of pregnancy, labour, and birth announcements all have their own spot, and are easier to keep track of - as long as you can remember to check each forum, that is :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back