Is anyone really missing something?

Missing being able to go for long walks/go up the stairs without feeling out of breath, I miss my waist as well and blue cheese

I'm missing pate, Coca-Cola, being able to jump in the car easily without faffing on positioning seatbelts and fitting bump behind the wheel!

Proper gym sessions instead of the pathetic ones I do now and of course alcohol! Oh and sex!

Sleep. Couldn't sleep properly in tri 1, thought that was bad, now the insomnia is killer.

The other thing I miss is normal shoes, am pretty much 2 feet tall and love my heels, not that my big puffy swollen feet would fit in them at the moment, I want my heels back!

sleeping on tummy

not being exhausted

Going to theme parks

:)

Also missing running, as well as good wine and cocktails, being able to lie/sleep comfortably on my front and back, having nice sexy clothes in my size ;), my trim cellulite free thighs (probably linked to running).

For everyone missing cider on these really hot days we've been having, Tesco do a virtually alcohol free (0.5%) cider at only 99p a bottle. It's been a lifesaver for me :D

M2A - I miss running too. I had shin splints when I conceived so its been AGES, I miss that feeling of switching off from everything, listening to music and trying to regulate my pace and focusing on something else other than whats happened that day. Im due in Oct and am wanting to do either the Bath Half or Reading Half in March if I dont end up having a c section again. Ive already started looking at new trainers ha ha

BRIE I want a big fat Tiger bread with Brie from Waitrose & Bacon sandwich xxx

Love half marathons Gemini, i would love to do the Liverpool Half in March but im so scared of pushing myself to hard and getting an injury so in planning on waiting till around christmas, see how i get on and decide then. I also put in for the London Marathon but if i get a space(find out in Oct) i think i will have to defer to the following year as 26 miles is a lot to train for in 5 months after having a LO.
What trainers have you got your eyes on? I got lunars about 3months before i fell pregnant, they are the best running trainers i have had x x

Just like any people here, I miss my runny eggs on toast. I also miss being able to get out of the shower and take just minutes to dry off, now I have to find a way to position my body so I can reach my lower legs and not fall over. Not sure if that's just me or others have found ways around that.

If I was in Aus I would really be missing my fishing, I don't fish over here so I don't think about it too much.

riding. i've got 3 fat horses; one who should've been backed but i've had to wait, one who is getting rude in the field as his manners are slipping and a big fat hunter who is not getting fit. walking the dogs properly, whisky, red wine and blue steak. now i feel sad!

VODKA!!

Pate and runny eggs!!

Closely followed by sleep!!!

I've been eating runny eggs - the chances of getting salmonela from a good free range egg are very minimal.

I miss pate and blue cheese.

For those of you missing brie and soft cheeses, you can still have them if they're pasturised (which a lot are these days)!!

SEX!! I miss actually wanting to have sex, lol

I also miss lying on my tummy, and what it feels like to NOT have heartburn :lol:

I've been eating runny eggs too, I've never had salmonella from a runny egg in my life..I asked my midwife why we couldn't have them and she actually laughed and told me not to be daft..

She said you're much more likely to get salmonella through some other form of contamination than from an egg yolk..x

I bought a pair of Asics Gel 2150 before I knew I was pregnant but sent them back as I didnt wear them and thought I would get them when I have baby....Lunars?? What are those, will have to have a look. The Asics were really small relative to size ...so am researching away will look at the Lunars.

Ive not done a half before.... omg a marathon, youre brave ha ha xxx

I loved doing the halfs, they always have a great atmosphere and its just a nice distance, you will have to keep me posted how you get on with your training after your LO is here.
Lunars are Nike hunny, they really suit my foot shape so i find them really comfy.

Talking about runny eggs, after having adam the first meal i want was chucky egg and soilders, so as soon as we came home my OH went in the kitchen but instead of my egg being runny it was rock hard, he had over boiled it! This time i want a nice rare to medium steak, i give up with runny eggs! x x

I never thought i'd say this, but i actually miss being at work. I'm on my first week of maternity leave, and i'm so lonely and bored. You wouldn't have thought my family all live up the road

Eggs benidict is going to be my first meal... with smoked salmon and then a big bowl of prawns with a big glass of white wine.... as BF may have to be a small glass of white wne... :)

I have been eating medium steaks during pregnancy as I heard you can, its only minced steak that you need to make sure is cooked through....

I miss my energy lol. I miss runny eggs as well, I have eaten a couple so far but dont wanna risk it too much. I didnt think I would miss alcohol as I dont really drink but in the summer I do love a nice archers and lemonade :p Saying all this I'm almost certain I'll weirdly miss being pregnant when the babys born lol :p xx

I miss sex. Well, I am having sex but I'm never in the mood and when we do its just soooo uncomfy I cant even get close to the big O!! :blush: I also miss being able to go to theme parks! Missed that on hols and missing it again when I go to blackpool in september!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back