i just weighted myself (update PAGE4) NEW!! Great news

neeko_1

Reaction score
:shock: :( :eek: :? :x :cry: :| :shakehead:

i'm 13.6 :eek:

used to be 10.5 when i wasn't pregnant

how much have you put on :)

used to fluxuate between 6.5 and 7 stone.

im now 9.1 stone. :shock:

To much for me to write down, lol!

I used to be around 10 stone, weighed myself a while back and was 12 stone.

Won't weigh myself again!!!

Lau
xx

I always fluctuated between 10.4 and 11 pre pregnancy I was 11.3 at nine weeks and have been afraid to weigh myself since!!!!

Before conception 13st (just over)...........full term 14.5 st.................day after Libby born 13st!!

Back to square 1 :cheer:

Emmylou said:
Before conception 13st (just over)...........full term 14.5 st.................day after Libby born 13st!!

i hope i'm like that :pray:

how is the little tiger :wink:

Hi,

I'm so glad that you posted, and people are willing to admit how much they have put on so far. It makes me feel so much better.

I started at 9.13, and am now 12.4, so that's over 2 stone, with another 8+ weeks to go!!

Glad it's not just me that's put on weight.

Heather x

Emmylou said:

wow thats fantastic hun :cheer: :dance: :hug: (i'm soo jealous) i was 9.5 stone before keeley went upto 12.5 stone now i'm about 10 stone stil got some too lose :(

Emmylou said:

wow you lucky beggar - thats brilliant!! well done! :lol: :cheer:

I know.......I feel very lucky!! I could still do with shifting a few pounds & I think going down to 12st in the first 13weeks helped.....so i suppose technically you could say i hv a stone to go :think:

Neeko.....she's wonderful!! Being a mummy is the best thing in the world - everything else just pales in comparison :cheer:

Emmylou said:
I know.......I feel very lucky!! I could still do with shifting a few pounds & I think going down to 12st in the first 13weeks helped.....so i suppose technically you could say i hv a stone to go :think:

Neeko.....she's wonderful!! Being a mummy is the best thing in the world - everything else just pales in comparison :cheer:

awww i think i'll just have to wait my trun :cheer:

which is soon :shock:

omg emmylou, u hardl put on any weight!!
and its all gone now and u have ur little madam!!
went from 8st to 13ish stone pregnant and now 7.5stone!

ur all going to hate me lol but i lost weight throughout pregnancy and still gave birth to a healthy baby weighing 8lb 4oz :cheer:

Before pg about 8.5 stone, now almost 11 stone.

chaelihol said:
ur all going to hate me lol but i lost weight throughout pregnancy and still gave birth to a healthy baby weighing 8lb 4oz :cheer:

if only but i love my food to much :oops:
i have to eat everything

how much was when you found out??
and how much did you lose??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU