i just weighted myself (update PAGE4) NEW!! Great news

ta very much ladies!!
the weight does come off and u have a lil bubba to play with too so its all good!! :D

mummykay said:
ta very much ladies!!
the weight does come off and u have a lil bubba to play with too so its all good!! :D

yes very true... i know i will work it off... it's just that one of my friends gave birth last year and she still got her baby weight :? she just loves her food too much..

but i suppose she'll remind me to not do that :lol:

oh is that bad of me saying that :oops:

WELL NOW I'M 14.3 WHY DID THAT I DO THAT :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

THAT'S FUCKING 5 STONE :shock: :cry: :| :doh:

I've put on 2 stone so far, but like most mummies keep saying, it takes 9 months to put on the weight, so give yourself time to lose it too :hug:

neeko_1 said:

THAT'S f**k 5 STONE :shock: :cry: :| :doh:

I've put on about 2.5 stone now, please try not to worry about it. We'll lose the weight together afterwards! :) :hug:

Hi

was weighed in KGs at midwife, I have put on 10kg, which works out at 1 stone 8lb, but not sure what I weighed in stone before or what that is now!

Never been any good at maths - really no good now the pregnancy mist has completely decended!

I have to give up saying things at the moment as the rights words wont come out of my mouth :rotfl:

I weighed myself yesterday and I've put on 1 stone so far. I'm quite pleased with that. When I had my first son I put on 4 1/2 stone. Contrary to what everyone said I didn't lose it all quickly either. I managed to lose only 3 stone of it and the other 1 1/2 stayed put regardless of what I tried. :(

:hug: neeko :hug:

it might be a lot of water u kno not necessarily fat! thats what i keep telling myself lol i'v put on a lot of weight too, 20-25kg (3 or 4 st)!

i think younger women and first-time mummys seem to put on more weight? :think:

x-kirsty-x said:
[quote="neeko_1":cm0yytbi]**************************************

THAT'S f**k 5 STONE :shock: :cry: :| :doh:

I've put on about 2.5 stone now, please try not to worry about it. We'll lose the weight together afterwards! :) :hug:[/quote:cm0yytbi]

yep that sounds like a plan :) .. i think it will need to be done i tell ya... i've no gained so much before in my life :eek:

I was 8 stone when i first got pregs and at my only sneeky stand on the scales i'd put on 1 and a half stones, that was about 4/5 weeks back.

I am the odd one out here :oops: so far I have put on 2lbs, the baby measure 34cm, so she seems to be growing quite well!! :eek:

joannec777 said:
I am the odd one out here :oops: so far I have put on 2lbs, the baby measure 34cm, so she seems to be growing quite well!! :eek:

You're just very lucky lol :hug:

Well i think it's great news... since my last update i was 14.3 and guess what :think:

i'm 14.4 yeh :cheer: :cheer: my weight has stayed the same since may the 17th
so happy :wink:

Went for 28 week midwife appointment last week and i had only put on a stone which is fab cos i gained 6 st with lkast baby

that is good... my auntie only gained a stone though her whole pregnancy

b1tch :x

great news neeko! :hug:
neeko_1 said:
Well i think it's great news... since my last update i was 14.3 and guess what :think:

i'm 14.4 yeh :cheer: :cheer: my weight has stayed the same since may the 17th
so happy :wink:

Does anyone here get weighed as part of their AN check up? I haven't been officially weighed since booking in. I'm quite surprised about this because years ago they made such a big deal about weight gain, how much each month etc.

Sabrina I haven't been weighted since my booking in checkup either my scales at home is broken so only once weighed myself when I was about 25 weeks and I'd gained about a stone but I am sure thats gone up by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back