i just weighted myself (update PAGE4) NEW!! Great news

I've put on 1.2 stone, I thought I'd put on a lot more, but there's still time, I don't mind though, as long as LO is happy, he can put on as much weight as he likes :lol:

I love my food too, always have done! Before my first baby I could eat what I wanted and stayed size 8-10 :shock:

What I wouldnt give to have my old figure back without the stretchmarks and stuff :(

Due to loss of appetite and being sick, I'm only 8 lbs over what I started at but if you count it from the weight I went down to at around 16 weeks I've put on a total of 15 lbs!

Hi

I dont know what i am with how you girls weigh your self :lol: canadian here . But i was about 170 before this pregnancy and am now 194 which isnt too bad as i was even more then that while pregnant with Kiara and i started off weighing 5 pounds lighter with her .
I dont think you should worry about the weight so much as long as your both healthy.
Katrina

I haven't gained anything due to :puke: but you can tell I have lost weight from all over except my bump and boobs

I was 11.2st before size 12, Im now just over 13 and size 14-16 :shock: Im hoping not to go up to as far as 14st and lose 2st at birth then diet for the rest and maybe lose a bit more.

:pray:

well ladies we got some buffin up too do after are LO'S are born

i have to be a yummy mummy :pray:

neeko_1 said:
well ladies we got some buffin up too do after are LO'S are born

i have to be a yummy mummy :pray:

Me too!

Im gonna try and get down to 10 stone afterwards cos thats a nice weight for my height :pray:

um......I still haven't put on any weight yet but my bump is definitely getting big, ( I can't even read the scale reding , my hubby have to read it for me :oops: )

I was 12 stone 2lb when I got pg, now I'm 13 stone 6lb. I've got 7 weeks to go, so I guess I'll have put on approx the expected 25lbs for my height/build plus a bit more. Here's hoping for an Emmylou style birth and instant return to pre-pg weight!

Saulino - we measure in stones and pounds here (14 pounds per stone), so not that different really. Some of you are so tiny, I think I was last 8 stone when I was about 11 years old!!!! Nearly all my weight is in my boobs I reckon - they have always been massive, well from the age of about 11!!! :shock:

P xxx

I started at 9st and am now somewhere between 11 and 11 1/2. It feels like a LOT - but it's great to read from you all that I'm not the only one! Encouraging too to read about how quickly it could come off again - fingers crossed!

I agree that its a relief reading about how much everyone else has put on. I stepped on the scales earlier and I've put on about 2 stone now still with 9 weeks to go :shock:

Im *trying* not to worry about it though :wall:

it does make me feel better to see that a lot of u hav put on a similar amount- im not so much a pig as i thought i was!

and mummykay's post is VERY encouraging- lost over 5st in 7 months! well done mummykay! :clap:

I'll second the congratulations to MummyKay - and, yes, that's really encouraging. Shows it's possible for it to come off again!

we can do it ladies....

we will get are bodies back and may be start a little tread on are sexy bodies :wink:

I was 9 and half stone to start and 13.2 when I had him. Lost 2 stone in first 2 weeks and I'm about 10.10 now so not far to go :)

Dont worry too much girls, you lose lots of weight afterwards then lose more running round after LO

i started off at 9stone and im now 13 and still got 6weeks left!!! :(

all i can say is don't panic you will lose it, the main thing is your baby is growing healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back