I just need to know!

BabySols

Reaction score
I had my m/c confirmed on 28 Nov but the scan i had that day showed the baby had stopped developing a week or so before that so really i suppose i miscarried on the 19 Nov. I still haven't had AF and am getting BFN's whenever i test but i don't even know if i am testing early or not. I know that there is nothing i can do about it but i am getting really frustrated that i don't know either way. Not sure why i am even posting to be honest, i think i just needed a rant :think:

My consultant said it can take anything up to 6 weeks for you to get your first AF after m/c so maybe it'll come soon....or you'll be lucky and get a bfp!

:hug:

i miscarried at 5 weeks on 19th november, was getting BFP 10 days later and HCG was still 187 (down from 961 day of m/c)

i bled for 2 weeks (really light tho) and got a BFN once it had stopped.

i got my first AF on 23rd december x x x

I should know either way this week really then? I didn't bleed at all after the m/c, i had one of those eprc? (d+c) procedures so i just kind of feel in limbo, i haven't had bloods taken or had any levels of anything checked since. Here's hoping AF is staying away for good reason then!

AF came with a vengence today, no mistaking her ugly presence :( Also have found out in the last 24 hours that OH's sister and my little brothers gf are both pregnant and due in August :( I really am happy for them both but can't help feeling even more sorry for meself today :( , i suppose at least i can figure out my next lot of dates though and start downing gallons of grapefruit juice.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry af came however think of it as a good thing now you know where your cycle is and your body is getting back to normal, i fell pregnant after my first af when we had our mmc (had d and c) lets hope this this cycle you get a bfp :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies, Hopefully there will be a baby boom this month after last months bad news for so many of us, good luck to all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no, i'm sorry the witch got you :( Hopefully this will buid up a nice lining and you'll get your bfp soon :hug: :hug:

Good luck *sprinkles baby dust* :hug:

aww i'm sorry sweetie, it was horrible how many of us lost our babies in the last 2 months :( lets hope there are BFPs all round over the next 2! :hug:

Best of luck hun. It is great that your body has fallen back into its cycle. Fingers crossed! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back