Just got my BFP

Tracey S

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you ladies know me or my history, I will briefly run through what has happened to us this last 2 years.

I got pregnant in November 05, it was my third and my partner's first. Sadly i miscarried at 6 weeks and had a d & c. It took 8 months and I got another BFP. Again I miscarried at around 6 weeks.

I got pregnant again in Feb 2007, I had a slight scare at 5 weeks but all seemed well., we got to 12 weeks and we thought that we had cracked it.

It started to wrong at my 20 week scan, they couldnt see the babys stomach, and after a hellish week and more tests we were told the baby had Edward's syndrome. We had little choice but to end the pregnancy and our darling Heidi Rose was born on 13th July.

Its took me 6 months to get to here and I am scared. I feel like I have to get to halfway through this pregnancy before I can even think of relaxing, I even feel weird posting on here its like I am tempting fate or something.

I so enjoyed my pregnancy last time, but I know that I will be constantly worrying.

I know I am rambling a bit but I just want to get it all out. I have even taken 5 tests and not believed any of the results until i saw the word pregnant on the digital test.

I darent even put a ticker on here in case things go wrong.

roll on September

:hug: :hug:
congrats and wishing you and bean all the health in the world.

Wouldn't it be great it there was a crystal ball and we knew what was going to happen? no such luck through, I have learnt pregnancy is a huge gamble.

Im not surprised you feel this way and I completly understand. I think for anyone who has miscarried won't completly relax until they have the bub safe in their hands...

:hug:

I know what you mean Sharne, it makes you realise just how precarious pregancy is.

I should be sat here now with a 3 month old daughter, we had even named her before she was taken from us. I held her in my arms after she was born and had to leave her behind.

I dont think I could do that again. I am trying to be positve and I suppose that what I am feeling is natural.

I suppose its one day at a time isnt it.

I am so pleased for you Sharne, I know you have had things tough this last few months. lets hope that we are both here at the end with our beautiful babies safe in our arms

Tracey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back