I just achieved the impossible!!!

ISH

Reaction score
Girls, it can be done! I have just successfully deforested an area I need not mention - on my own!

It did take about an hour and I was thinking a lawnmower would have come in handy, but it's all done now :pompom:

*collapses in exhaustion*

Last edited:
Well done you! I have just tried to do this standing in front of the mirror and I think it looks ok! But I can't see it so I'm not really too bothered! :)

I had a mirror, but ended up not using it, I would have needed 3 hands. I just did it as best I could, and if that's not good enough, whatever! At least I don't look like Chewbacca any more.

I balance a mirror on the edge of the bath. ^_^

What method? Did you shave? Because I did some shaving a couple of days ago and it seems to be stubbly already! Really not happy

I shaved, I just couldn't stand how hairy I was. It will probably get stubbly soon enough, but at least I won't be able to plait in any more LOL!

oh ish u make me chuckle....love it.....would it be safe t get a wax??? reason being.....i have hair on the inside ( underneath).....if u get me?! wud feel better going to a salon where noone knows me n letting them blitz....otherwise i get itchy n prickey......just dnt want the shock to induce my labour..ol x

I got my fella to do mine hehe. So I was fuzz free for induction and play throughtout pregnancy x do you lot not trust your other halfs x

oh ish u make me chuckle....love it.....would it be safe t get a wax??? reason being.....i have hair on the inside ( underneath).....if u get me?! wud feel better going to a salon where noone knows me n letting them blitz....otherwise i get itchy n prickey......just dnt want the shock to induce my labour..ol x
I only tried waxing the problem area once (all of it, that is). I actually cried with pain. Never again!

I got my fella to do mine hehe. So I was fuzz free for induction and play throughtout pregnancy x do you lot not trust your other halfs x
I would, he's very pedantic, but I don't want to scare him, he's never seen me in such a state!

Did you wip it all off?? I'm setting a morning aside for this one day next week. I've got veet but am a bit wary. X

Did you wip it all off?? I'm setting a morning aside for this one day next week. I've got veet but am a bit wary. X

Be warned it is not advised for that area :( X

I got burnt from it but I have super sensitive skin x

All's off!

But, seriously, don't try veet on any sensitive bits, it'll kill them.

Thanks girls. Maybe just use razor. The veet would need to be at top (cringe!) and sides but the top now sits under bump (cringe again!) so don't really want it too close to lo. Xx

I shaved, I just couldn't stand how hairy I was. It will probably get stubbly soon enough, but at least I won't be able to plait in any more LOL!

Haha... Too funny! :)

i veeted that area once................IT BURNS LIKE A MOFO!!!!!!!!
i managed to shave all mine and my legs in the bath last night, it was a mission and a half lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back