What should I pack my hospital bag into?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Zoeox, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

I have just a small overnightish bag which I was going to use, but what shall I use for babies bag?
    Other thinking is to just get the small suitcase out and pack all of our things in there?
    Or shall I get bambino another small bag for hospital as it will always come in handy?

xx

2. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

I'm just using a large holdall for my stuff and a smaller one for baby's things. Two bags - just about managing to squeeze everything in! :)

3. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

i was just gonna use one big bag for both of us,or the 3 of us if u count the tshirt for OH as recomended by MW at parentcraft day, she said sometimes they will give baby straight to the dad so sall d goo does be all over what ever he has on and no one ever thinks to bring a change LOL

4. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

My OH was told at ante-natal to pack his own bag too, with maybe a change of clothes and lots of snacks/drinks xx

5. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

I'm packing one big bag (a suitcase - it's all we have) for all three of us. Originally it was gonna be a rucksack each and my changing bag for cub but I couldn't actually fit everything in such as towels etc. even in 3 bags!

6. JensBump

JensBump Well-Known Member

I am using my changing bag for baby's stuff - it is a small sports changing bag so has a good amount of space in it :)

7. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

im using the changing bag i have for LO for her stuff and my overnight bag (i did sleep in shifts at work) for my stuff and any other things i need for LO

8. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

I'm using a small wheely suitcase. The size you'd just get into the overhead locker on a plane. Gonna cram babies stuff and mine in there too.

9. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I used a wheely suitcase and then Cameron's changing bag too it was plenty x

10. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I'm going to use an overnight bag for my stuff, and a changing bag for LO's stuff :)