What should I pack my hospital bag into?

Zoeox

Reaction score
I have just a small overnightish bag which I was going to use, but what shall I use for babies bag?
Other thinking is to just get the small suitcase out and pack all of our things in there?
Or shall I get bambino another small bag for hospital as it will always come in handy?

xx

I'm just using a large holdall for my stuff and a smaller one for baby's things. Two bags - just about managing to squeeze everything in! :)

i was just gonna use one big bag for both of us,or the 3 of us if u count the tshirt for OH as recomended by MW at parentcraft day, she said sometimes they will give baby straight to the dad so sall d goo does be all over what ever he has on and no one ever thinks to bring a change LOL

My OH was told at ante-natal to pack his own bag too, with maybe a change of clothes and lots of snacks/drinks xx

I'm packing one big bag (a suitcase - it's all we have) for all three of us. Originally it was gonna be a rucksack each and my changing bag for cub but I couldn't actually fit everything in such as towels etc. even in 3 bags!

I am using my changing bag for baby's stuff - it is a small sports changing bag so has a good amount of space in it :)

im using the changing bag i have for LO for her stuff and my overnight bag (i did sleep in shifts at work) for my stuff and any other things i need for LO

I'm using a small wheely suitcase. The size you'd just get into the overhead locker on a plane. Gonna cram babies stuff and mine in there too.

I used a wheely suitcase and then Cameron's changing bag too it was plenty x

I'm going to use an overnight bag for my stuff, and a changing bag for LO's stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back