Pregnancy Massage

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I just want to say if you have the chance to have this done.........Do it :)

I had an hour session last night and the aches and pains that I had in my lower back and pelvis have eased so much :)

Oo nice! So how did you lie, and what was massaged? I'm intruiged x

She laid me on my side and she did my back, neck, head, Hands, legs and bump, she did ask about bump first and I thought about it and why not give Riven a little massage too lol on one side then turned me over to do the other side.

She used a fantastic mixed oil of grapeseed and lavender and it smelt so good...

She did say that there were certain pressure points she couldn;t go near like on my feet as it could induce labour, but she did say that if I got to 40 weeks to give her a call and she would give them a push for me lol :) I was thinking of seeing a reflexologist if I went that long anyway..

Honestly I still feel mega relaxed today it's amazing :)

And OH totally gets brownie points as he bought it me for my birthday last week lol, he set up some relaxing music, dimmed the lights a bit and left me to it, so check him haha

Last edited:
Wow sounds lovely!! Soo nice of your oh to get you that you deserve to relax! Also curious as to where these pressure points are ......

Ah man, that sounds sooo good right now.
May look into one when I finish work.

I believe one of the points is by your toes and one by your ankle somewhere, I dunno about the rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back