I have some news....

Tonks

Reaction score
OH and I decided that although we did want a Toller, the wait of 1.5/2 years total was too much. So we collected a border collie puppy today from a local breeder who we know through a friend. I've had collies before, and love them. This summer I am determined to get my Mountain Leaders course done and do some proper hill walking and take both dogs.

Rhu is made up, and Niamh keeps shouting 'BABY' at the puppy :lol:

Just uploading some pictures, but we cannot think of a name! Need some help ladies.

wee boy :) He looks like he's fallen backside first into a tin of black paint :lol:

I like Ossie/Ozzie actually! We have a friend called Oz though, so probably too similar!

Here are the pics:

photo-10.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

See what I mean about falling backwards into paint? :lol:
photo-1-2.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww hes adorable!!!

how about Rook? or Tigg?

Rhu is named after a place on the west coast of Scotland I used to go to as a child. The places closest to it are Eigg(pronounced Egg), Rum and Muck :lol:

Rook I will suggest to OH, as it is nice and short like Rhu and goes quite well!

Don't tempt me lol. My friends dad used to have a farm and there were loads of collies on it, I remember tyke, pickle and their mum Kim. Cant remember the others! V v jealous lol xx

Rocky is my Dads cat's name, so Rocco would be too close to that. Good suggestion though!

Bacardi is my MILs favourite drink....nuff said :rofl:

I think Eigg/Eggs is a cute name, but OH says no :lol: I suggested Benedict too but nope! OH is pretty hard to run names by!

What about benny instead of benedict? Or Buddy (same as my cat) or buster or Reggie or Rambo?

Solo?
Guinness (black n white ;) )
Flash?

Muck!!

:cloud9: He's adorable!!! I am sooooooo jell....

You like Muck? :lol: I thought it was really cute, no one agreed though!

really like Guinness too!

Will suggest Benny/Ben to OH when he gets home tonight.

He's out on the lash, so think I will get him to agree to any name I want when he gets home ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back