I have some news....

Muck suits him because of the 'fallen in paint/mud' look that he has :cloud9:

*i still like Rook though :rofl:*

You like Muck? :lol: I thought it was really cute, no one agreed though!

really like Guinness too!

Will suggest Benny/Ben to OH when he gets home tonight.

He's out on the lash, so think I will get him to agree to any name I want when he gets home ;)

make him think hes on a promise if he agrees to a name you pick :rofl: :oooo:

Yep I love Muck. Mucky pup that fell in the paint like Terrie said. My dogs are randomly named and they are both M names so I'm very drawn to Muck :)

Yeh I think Muck too - or Mobus. thats my dad's dog, I love that name for a pooch!

I think Rhu and Muck go together brilliantly too.

It's a pet hate (pardon the pun) of mine when people give their animals proper human names like Charlie and Lilly - it uses up valuable baby names Unless they are a bit more random........we had a cat called Ian.

They do go well. My friends dog is called Steve lol

we've had a staffy called Tyler, a lab called Buster,

at the moment we have a cat called Aber and a cat called Oscar (coz hes 'wilde' - ok bad pun but it suits him!)

:rofl: my dad's called dave!! we've got a westie called hamish, well, he's called hish now thanks to katie!! we wanted to call him jock, after hamish macbeth's dog, but didnt think english people would last long in scotland shouting after a dog called jock :rofl:

i love muck, would suit him, he' gorgeous!

Awww that is the most adorable puppy!!

My neighbour has a cat called stuart!! Stewy for short :rofl:

How about naming him Rosco, or suggs :) xx

Aw he is gorgeous!!!!!! We have a five year old collie, she's named Bru cause when she was a pup she ignored all her toys and played with one of the small irn bru bottles. I love the floppy lugs, awwwww!!!!

What do you guys think of Moose? It's OHs favorite so far

ahhhh I just found this! too cute!x

I like it! What about Barber and shorten it to Barb.....Rhu - Barb......:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111