I HATE, HATE, HATE MY NEIGHBOURS

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil: (sorry bit of a long rant)

We recently had some new neighbours move in opposite us. They seemed pretty quiet at first except for the fact that they havnt quite mastered the skill of driving so you know when they are coming down the drive- engine at full revs at about 5 mph, kangarooing all over the place (that was a funny afternoon, but they aint coming near me car :shock: )

I had to report them to the council the other day because they were filling up their bins and just leaving rubbish overflowing everywhere. The council wouldnt take the rubish because you have to put the right things into the right bins, which they didnt)

They slipped a note through the door the other night to say they were having a birthday party on saturday from about 8 til 1 which i thought was really nice of them to do, even invited everyone else from the street.

They had their party last night- from about 11 till 6 o clock this morning :evil: The music from the house was ok, but some of them were 'comparing car strereos' at the highest volume they would go. There was also a lot of shouting and even a massive argument at one point. Also this one woman was shouting at the top of her voice words that didnt even make sense- for ages.

Now this morning the street looks like a litter bin and they have rubbish overflowing from their bins again (which they never take in, leave them on the pavement instead, which brings down the look of the area) Im not a snob but this is a respectable street and everybody on the street does their bit to make sure the outside of their house looks nice etc. Why should one family ruin it all?

Im going to report them to the council again for the bins (3 bins, normal recycling etc..) because i heard there are some right sadist 'jobs-worths' who work in the waste enforcement teams :twisted:

I also want to find out the contact details of the landlord so i can complain to them. I did this with a neighbour at my old place who was a private tenant, after 2 complaints to the landlord she got a warning of eviction and was as good as gold from then on- you could hear pin drop lol. I really cannot be doing with a summer of this type of behaviour, especially with a newborn.

I know i sound like a proper do-gooder but im a housing officer and have to deal with this sh*t every day. I dont want to have to come home to it and deal with it myself.

Sorry, rant over *breathes*

I can totaly agree with you for feeling the way you do, we also live in a respectable area, and some of our neighbours dont give a damm either..

here have a hug and lets hope the council will do something about them :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry your suffering with your neighbours i really feel for you, i have recently fallen out with my neighbour as all she does is let her dog out to crap on my front garden and do nothin about it grr and her kids are always throwin things over our fence.... it drives me crazy!!

i hope you get yours sorted out soon lots of luck

its great that you are complaining! Most people like that get away with it :evil:

and i agree with you on the bin things, it does bring down the look of the area which isnt nice

Hope it gets better soon for you :hug:

awww hun, good luck, hope it gets sorted out. :hug:

Lyn_no3 said:
sorry your suffering with your neighbours i really feel for you, i have recently fallen out with my neighbour as all she does is let her dog out to crap on my front garden and do nothin about it grr and her kids are always throwin things over our fence.... it drives me crazy!!

i hope you get yours sorted out soon lots of luck

OMG!! i would be seriously annoyed if my neighbours did that :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back