I have parted ways with the work loo

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Sorry yet more TMI from me, but I need to vent my disgust.

There is no way I can currently put my head down the work toilet after my colleague felt the need to take a dump and not bother cleaning the residing evidence.

I'm sorry but in a communal toilet you clean up after yourself. It's friggin disgusting!

So now I am being sick in the sink and I dont care!

Apologies ladies for the grossness of this thread. I had to vent before I go mad!

I cant say I blame you Mrs_B, some people are just disgusting!!!Although i have to say your little vent did make me chuckle xxx

Lol, glad it amused you.

I just went and cleaned the toilet knowing above mentioned colleague would walk past and see me doing it. I hope she felt a bit of embarrassment and got the hint to clean up next time.

I'd of given her some bleach and a bog brush and told her to do it herself :D lol

Hope she takes the hint! Some people are so gross! I can't even go in my own loo at home without checking afterwards that I don't need to clean it!

I'd of given her some bleach and a bog brush and told her to do it herself :D lol

Very tempting! I will next time.

Hope she takes the hint! Some people are so gross! I can't even go in my own loo at home without checking afterwards that I don't need to clean it!

I know, that's what do. Tbh I try not to do a number 2 at work unless it is absolutely necessary, and then I clean the loo.

that is awful, you wouldnt do it at home so why do it at work

Totally agree.

I think when the boss is back from holiday I will ask him to have a quick chat to everyone about cleanliness, that way no one will be singled out.

OMG hun I would have actually gone mental at her!
There is no need for her to not clean after herself, its not as if its hard to clean a loo after you use it,

I'm lucky I have my own toilet at work!! haha!! no other women to share it with!!

That's really nasty (you not her!!)

I really hate it when women don't clean up after themselves, I wouldn't dream of leaving the loo in a state if I'd done something. When I went to the docs the other day I went to the loo and the woman before me had pi$$ed all over the floor, it was mank!!

I always was sick in the sink!! You never know who's just gone to the loo! It's gross!

sorry but this did make me chuckle. I had a mental image of a tit for tat situation where you hadn't cleaned the sink lol

Not that any normal person would do this of course.

MrsB, if you did have a word with your boss, your collague might not twig and think it was the polite way to tell you to make sure your sick was cleaned up as your living in there at the mo (even if you always leave it spotless)

Did make me chuckle, tho, your having a right rough time of it
I still chukle at your story about running up your tall stairs at work holding your boobs, then seeing someone at the top waiting and watching you all the way up!

Last edited:
oh dear know how this feels someone always pisses all over the floor in our work toilet! still dont know who it is though!!!! xx

MrsB, if you did have a word with your boss, your collague might not twig and think it was the polite way to tell you to make sure your sick was cleaned up as your living in there at the mo (even if you always leave it spotless)

Did make me chuckle, tho, your having a right rough time of it
I still chukle at your story about running up your tall stairs at work holding your boobs, then seeing someone at the top waiting and watching you all the way up!

Oh you have a good point! I didnt think of that. May have to re-think what to do.

Ah work is great, lol. The joys of working for a tiny company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back