Feeling rough

Emmylou

Reaction score
Had my worst day all pg today, my face actually looks green!

I've had nausea through till about 2 weeks ago, only actually been sick once tho, but today I just had a wave of nausea and had to run to the loo at work - I' been talking to a colleague and just ran away from her - she was very concerned when I finally reappeared after throwing up what little was onboard (sorry tmi :oops: )

I was really hoping that the ms was over, but hey ho, the joys of pg!

Not sure what the point of my post is really - just feeling a little sorry for myself today!

just feeling a little sorry for myself today

and why shouldn't you...When i compare it to people going into work saying i've been really i'll i've thrown up for 2 days and people say oh you must of been really ill...Then a pregnant woman says i've been throwing up for a month and then people just say well ony a few more weeks of that left i think OMG LOL

hope your day gets better
Tc

hope you feel better :hug:
im feeling kinda constantly sick at the moment, not really really sick but its just there if you know what i mean. dont like it! :(

OH has been wonderful, waiting on me hand and foot I haven't had to move an inch - he even made my tea - cereals! :rotfl: Lol! Bless him!

I really hope I don't get another day like this tomorrow - thanks for your good wishes girlies :hug:

Sorry to bang on about it, :talkhand: but try drinking cold milk, its a life saver for me cos it gets rid of the nausea...well a bit. Are you working still? I have had to go off sick from work, I feel so guilty, but couldn`t stand there suffering any longer. :roll:

Does anyone else feel "ill" i feel like i have the flu but without the snotty nose, just the nausea and knackeredness instead.

jano said:
Sorry to bang on about it, :talkhand: but try drinking cold milk, its a life saver for me cos it gets rid of the nausea...well a bit. Are you working still? I have had to go off sick from work, I feel so guilty, but couldn`t stand there suffering any longer. :roll:

Does anyone else feel "ill" i feel like i have the flu but without the snotty nose, just the nausea and knackeredness instead.

I think it may have been the milk with weetabix that conjured up the nausea, I had just finished a mouthful of breakfast when it all happened?! :( Think everyone is different, I'm usually fine after weetabix (think i left breakfast too late yesterday tho), alternatively salt and vinegar crisps always make me feel better

Also, I'm still at work, but I run my own business with other half so time off really isn't an option. Not sure what will happen with maternity leave (maybe I'll get 3 weeks off :shakehead: ) - think we're gonna try to sell the business so we can both stay at home with the baby :cheer: for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back