i have my names, but i will probs change my mind&not telling oh!

prettypenguin

Reaction score
...only cause he will say no and he will stick to it, whereas if i just say them when he or she is born he might be too happy to care! Haha.

So I wanted something that will have an e sound at the end so it kinda goes with charlie my little man.

Boy- Freddie
Girls- Polly

I'm also going to say at the 5 months scan that I don't want to know the sex, i know oh really does but I wish i hadnt found out last year and i want this to be a surprise. I don't want oh knowing in case he slips up or in case he tells his mates, I want it to be a surprise for everyone. And i want him to tell me what it is when its born :)

Am i mean for keeping names andvsex secret? Also are the names rubbish? I really like them as I dont hear them often x

I have a Charlie and if I have another boy I would call him Freddie. I think the names go really well together. Also like polly as you said its not all that common but is a lovely name x

Thank you :D I know I never hear it about, tbh I think I'm having another boy, no idea why I just do, everyone else thinks it'll be a girl but that's what they said last year with Charlie :) x

love the names not used much which i like x

I like both of them, like the others said, not being used too much either, so they won't have the same name as everyone else! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys :) now its just middle names, I'm thinking Freddie George Green and I don't have a clue what middle name.would go with Polly Green.... X

Sounds like pollyanna as a first name though :-/ and I know an anna and she's a right cow too x

How about Sophia or are you after a shorter sounding name? x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I am super biased as my sister has a Charlie ..... and a Freddie :lol: :lol:

(her girls name for them both was Lily so she loves the "ie" sound as well)

xxxxxxxx

After a shorter name, either 2 syllable or 1 syllable, but not liking the Mae/may and rae names on the end of first names, and I know oh doesn't as when his friend was discussing her baby names he said Mae sounds like a hill billy :l so I know he wouldn't agree. I dont think he would even like Polly if a girl but if I don't tell him and then he sees her sweet little face and becomes so overwhelmed with love he might not even remember agreeing to it mwahaha. If it is a she, she might not even look like a Polly... X

I couldn't not discuss it with my hubby.. It's a big decision that I think they should be involved in, but that's my opinion, everybody is different x

Yeah I totally understand, its just after last year every name I fell on love with he refused straight away, I like mote traditional names or not really weird names but he loves strange names, like last year he wanted to call Charlie hunter, troy, Chase :-/ which I don't see anything that bad with the names until it comes to calling my kid that.

He wants to call the baby Rita if its a girl, its a nice name but reminds me of the old woman from corrie.

If he says no at the birth then fair enough, last year with charlie we had got.it down to Charlie or Jacob, and let the midwife decide :) she said he looked like a cheeky Charlie and she was right x

Lol Rita. It's so difficult to name a baby ! Xx

I know! It reminds me of the alton towers ride... Rita...Queen if Speed.

Better frickin had be queen of speed in the labour ward I'm telling you! X

Love Freddie, it's on our list! And goes fab with Charlie :)
Polly is super cute :)

Love your names esp Polly,ha you made me laugh as Troy is actually on my list..... OH was like what!!!!!

I understand about names, as my OH really doesn't care, theres a couple of things he will moan at a stick to his guns on , like my sons middle name Rory, could not have been used for a first name...
But I choose all the names - he just goes along with it, he knows i'm the boss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back