I have just done something totally childish....and loved every minute of it!!! Haha

It's sore where my wrist is. What a f'in prick. Total over reaction n way out of order!! Xx

Holy shit!

I wasn't expecting that. I hope you are ok sweetheart?

Do you think he means it or is he just a hothead who will stop at nothing to upset you in the heat of the moment?

Your the one with the baby - if anyone is going anywhere it's him. Hope you are ok.

Not sure if he means it or not, but not sure if I care judging the way he has just behaved. He is a nasty piece of work, he has just left for work and I will be putting a key in each door so he can't get bk in the house. What a horrible man this poor child has xx

He said I need to move out because I can't afford it on my own and he can x

Hope your ok!!! Men can be absoulte pigs... Stand your ground!! Xx

Oh my god was readingthis laughing dying to see his reaction, Did not expect that, hope ur arm is ok hun

you dont go anywhere hun xxx hugs

I usually just back down as I can't be assed with the argument but I've had enough now. If he would rather throw the towel in than see his behaviour then il be happier in the long run as it shows he would never change. I just don't kno for sure whether he means it, only time will tell. Let's see if he walks the walk.
I'm ok just making sure my little man is happy and trying not to vent anything in front of him, he only knows smily giggly mummy and that's how it will stay :) xxx is love to kick OH in his balls!
He went so far as saying that he wishes he was with one of his 3 ex's in which I replied, if it was so bloody good a relationship you would be still in it, he thinks I'm stupid xxx

I'm disgusted! That is a disgusting thing to say! Omg I can't believe he said that about his ex's! Sorry hun but can I come round and kick him in his balls too? Im livid for u! X

Hope your ok Hun and what a prick...

I can send Riven to bite his ankles if you like :)

Xxx

Whether he means it or not I wouldn't give him the power of deciding whether or not the relationship remains. He can't force you off the mortgage, any judge will rule to sell this property where there is no consensus as to what to do. Don't leave the home as legally it's not a wise move. Sounds like you may need to start thinking about ways to protect yourself ie what you would do in the event of you splitting up, or an exit strategy, if nothing else it's empowering to be prepared whether you need to act upon it or not.

Thanks girls, you can come kick him in the balls with pleasure! I really wanted things to work for the babies sake but wen sum1 thinks they are mr perfect. I will have to go bk to work early as cannot afford to stay on maternity. He thinks he is having the house but I'd rather sell it x what a complete nob!!

hope your ok sweetie his behaviour is out of order how dare he lay a finger on you and with a baby in the house. glad to hesr you are doing whats best for LO and dont you dare move out of that house :hugs: xx

He did it whilst I was feeding baby! He is trying to tell me to live with my mum and he will give me the money I put towards deposit... Told him I don't need his advice. Thing is I can't afford the mortgage on my own so is there any point in me having the house? Can't believe this over HP sauce, it's an embarrassment xxx

thats disgusting im sorry but he did that while you were feeding the baby what a prick. you will get help from the govenmenr go to entitled to +(type it into google) i really hope your ok sweetie. and so what if its over brown sauce its shown his true colours xx

He is coming home from work to talk now, but I am not going to be told that everything is my fault. If he wants it to work he needs to take responsibility too xx it makes mr cry wen I look at my little boy as its sad the way things are but I'm determined to ensure he doesn't sense anything and I'm happy around him xx

He sounds a complete arse. Starting reading your thread thinking it would be a funny one so can't believe his reaction. Hope your ok, def better off without him by the sound of it. Have you got anyone there for you to help you decide what is best? Maybe you would be better leaving to stay with your mum for now as judging by his reaction he will be nasty when he comes home which isn't good for you or the baby.

Just saw your post he's on his way home to talk, hope you sort something calmly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back