• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i have internet but its in hospital =o( *updated pg1*

nickilubs

Reaction score
:? still here. they done the 24 hour wee in a big bottle thing that still needs to be sent away. and this doctor and a student wanted to do a sweep....they were really REALLY pushing it! They said I either have a sweep or take the blood pressure pills so I said if I have the sweep can I go home and he said yeh but you might go into labour so we might just keep you in and I asked if I took the pills and he said then we might let you home but the sweep would be better and just not leaving me alone about a sweep so I said I would have a think. basically Im the guineapig for the student so he wants the student to do a sweep and because im not overly in your face they think that i wont mind....but i do. he couldnt find a heart beat this morning and it took him 3-4attemps to take blood on me and another girl was saying about her midwife getting angry because they let him try and do her blood but fooked it too. i spoke to having lunch, so no he is not going to be going near that area as far as im concerned also there is no need they just want to do it for practise and my lower reigons dont need practicing on!!
anyways they want me here for at least 24hours again and imm bored off my head no visitors today because ant cant get in. so lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa just got to wish the time away. ohhhh and they had a few feels of pip i mesure 33weeks and pips very small apparently so they say theres no point in mesureing because im small and theres very slim chance she will be very big at all. hope2give u a happier update soon :)

hello
got moved tuesday and went2see midwife on wed for a check up and they found protine and high blood so sent me straight to hospital for bloods....finally got results at midnight and had to stay2b monitored but things are still high. anthony cant get to hospital and so im stuck here giving all my wee to the docs and getting stabbed about 5times every time they want blood. it stinks i wanna go home. boooooo!!!!!!!!

OMG, can't believe you're nearly ready to pop :shock: . I haven't been on here much as been occupied with a baby :lol: .

At least you've got the internet while you're there. Did they say how long they will keep you in for?

Do you think they are going to start u off?
big hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

dunno, they said 24hours but a midwife said shethinks i will stay till ive had pip. thing is i have nothing here as in just what im wearing and a bit of money.my phones flat if i need anthony he cant get here nobody can because they are to far away. i havnt spoke2mum or dad yet about it so they dont know whats happening. dunno what im meant2b doing, im gettin more worked up being here than i wud if i was home. i just want ant here

Have you got your hospital bag? x

Awww hun. Ask the nurses to borrow a phone to tell your parents, you need your stuff.

Aww hun :hug: :hug:

Can your OH get a taxi in with your bag or maybe your boss could give him a lift in? I hope they let you out so you can have your homebirth :hug: :hug:

Keep us updated hun!

Aww hun, poor you. I've just come back from Cornwall, if I was still there I'd bring your OH to the hospital for you. Are you still living in Seaton? I hope you can sort something out :hug:

Aww Nicki, you poor girly :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you're on the mend soon. Just think, on the plus side you may well have Pip soon! And that's a good thing, right? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big love,

C xxx

sorry im just being a grump. home births not a option now, they dont want to risk it. i spoke2my boss and ant and shes bringing him down for a hour at about 5ish so hes bringin some of my things.i really miss him. had some 'yummy' hospital food lol! and the lady next2me just gave me a big bar of galxy and her mags and papers coz she got2go home.oooo they just gave me some more pills and now im animic (sp) sorry for all the spelling mistakes hehe no spell check. xx

Hi Nikki,

Sorry to hear you in hospital.. but glad they are looking after you.

Good luck over the next few days and possible arrival of pip.

Take care :hug: :hug:
Kathy x

nickilubs said:
sorry im just being a grump. home births not a option now, they dont want to risk it. i spoke2my boss and ant and shes bringing him down for a hour at about 5ish so hes bringin some of my things.i really miss him. had some 'yummy' hospital food lol! and the lady next2me just gave me a big bar of galxy and her mags and papers coz she got2go home.oooo they just gave me some more pills and now im animic (sp) sorry for all the spelling mistakes hehe no spell check. xx

Oh no :( I didnt expect to come online and find this hon im so sorry, It's hard when the things we plan don't go that way...

Did they say what the next step is?? Whoever said pregnancy was straightfroward got it sooooooo wrong!!

:hug:

Hope you're feeling better, good news she's bringing Ant in for you. Sorry you wont get your homebirth but at least you're in the right place and you'll be meeting your gorgeous girl soon :cheer: Have lots of :hug: until Ant gets there to give you more.xxx

Aww Nicci, you know I can understand how you are feeling :hug: they also told me I was anemic when I was in your position - just get all the iron, lots of fruit and veg etc that you can.

As you know, I also wanted a homebirth, and one of the big reasons was to feel comfortable during labour. When all the symptoms started getting worse, no one said anything about not being at home, but we came to the decision that we'd be more comfortable having things monitored and knowing LO was ok. If you've read my birth story you'll know that hospital was best place to be :hug: plus they can control BP with drugs (I had Methyldopa and now on Labetalol).

Have they given you a plan of action? xx

they arent telling me much, all the signs point to pre elclemtia(sp) but because i feel fine and i have no obvious visable signs and i feel well then i dont think they know, theyre very worried about theblood pressure because its always been so low before and it keeps really shooting up. i was also meant to have a scan at 37weeks but no1 had told me or booked me in so nothing got done. i had it when i came in last night and the lady got some amazing pics of her face =o) she has a real pout and chubby cheeks! im in the induction room which is quite scarey!!!

:hug: Glad Ant is coming in later - you keep munching on that Galaxy until he gets here :hug:

Thinking of you hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: Aww hun - sorry to here you are stuck in Hospital. Hope your OH manages to get your bag down to you, you'll feel better once you see him :hug:

Aw, you poor thing! I wish I were closer, even just to help with lifts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back