Im getting induced TOMORROW!!!

katietateypot

Reaction score
So the title says it all!
Went in for a check up today and a second attemp at a sweep but when i got there i was told my sample today had more protein in than tuesdays and my blood pressure was higher (all 3 times they checked it) but my blood tests had came back saying i didn't have preeclampsia.
they tried to do the sweep and the doc said she could feel Ava's head but that my cervix is still long. She said what she did was like 1/2 a sweep :eh:

because i havnt been having much movement but it hadnt stopped completely they put me on the monitor thing for 1/2 an hour which was good as Jason has missed almost all my appointments where they have listened to bub's HB. :)

i have to be at the hospital by 8.30am tomorrow and they think i will have had Ava by Sunday night!!:shock: They wanted to induce me today but there were no beds :wall2: Saturday it is then!! :lol:

Just wanted to give a little update on me really.:)
i'm so excited but very nervous as ive heard about induced labour taking longer but what will be will be. xxxxx

Good grief! I can't keep up on here!

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, you will be amazing - Im so jealous! Massive :hug: xxxxx

:shock: Forgot about text buddy, anyone available this weekend??? xxx

Good luck tomorrow then! I have to say...not impressed with all this queue jumping! Why am I the only one being left to go over?! lol.

Hope you have a good labour and everything goes ok.

(Id offer to be text buddy but Im still hoping baby could come at any time lol) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Omg there's so many babies comin atm! Of you want, pm me your number and il update for you xx

Oooh...good luck! If your body is ready there's no reason why it should take longer - my induced labour with Toby was shorter than my loooong labour with Sam (I was 2 weeks overdue by then though so you'd think I should have been ready despite having no signs at all!)

Will be thinking of you tomorrow!! :yay:

good luck hun hope all goes well xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow - i'm sure you'll do brilliantly x If you need a text buddy i would be happy too -just PM me x

Good luck tomorrow!! :yay: SO exciting that your baby will be here soon, youre right RM, its getting hard to keep up with all the babies arriving ATM!

Best Wishes to you :)
Hope you have a quick, easy and safe delivery and a healthy, happy baby :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back