• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i have internet but its in hospital =o( *updated pg1*

claireyfairey said:
Poor Nicki :hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry you're going through the wars!

I had a dream about you last night! I dreamt you had Pip by caesarean and she weighed 5lbs 6oz! Interesting to see how big Pip ends up being :)

C xxx

hehe then we rename you claireyvoint. my mum just called she said they might be able2come and visit and i offered them to stay at our house if they wanted but they didnt sound to sure but it could of just been they are thinking we only just movd in. i be happier if they did come. hummm i all puffy eyed and it was okay when i was on my own now all the ones are coming in for sweeps and wondering why i look like death hehee

Aw Nicki, I wouldn't let a student do the sweep either, especially someone with that record!

I hope you get some better news soon Nic or can go home, maybe even with pip soon! I wish someone was there to visit you and bring Ant in, can you maybe tell your parents how you would prefer it if they did come and stay??xxx

How are you hun?

Very boring stopping in hospital just waiting I feel for you but at least you have internet for us to keep you company.

Keep those legs closed when the student is about!!

Common Pip lets have you out to see mummy and daddy!!

Hope you're doing ok in there Nic :hug: Is Ant coming to visit again tonight? I hope that student doctor leaves you alone and that they let you home soon hun :hug:

Mildly said:
Hope you're doing ok in there Nic :hug: Is Ant coming to visit again tonight? I hope that student doctor leaves you alone and that they let you home soon hun :hug:
I agree!! Poor you having to deal with a student doc mithering you! :hug: :hug:

na no visits today ant cant get in=o(. i actually enjoy hospital food coz it means i get to see people! i made a friend she just had a little boy so might ask if the midwifes mind me goin onto her ward for a chat, i also have a lady oppisite and shes really friendly shes in labour hehe but we still chat away. my mum and dad said they might visit if they can get down. :)

Sending very best wishes, its lovely to hear you've met some nice people who can keep you company, hope your family get in to visit you soon and often too :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: i wouldnt want them practising on me either. hope you get to come home soon

Well I have been told if my test comes back okay I go and come back Monday, if Its bad then they start me off today. :) hopefully i get to go home dont find out till later though.

Fingers crossed it all goes well for you babes :hug: Thinking of you!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back