• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i have internet but its in hospital =o( *updated pg1*

nickilubs said:
they arent telling me much, all the signs point to pre elclemtia(sp) but because i feel fine and i have no obvious visable signs and i feel well then i dont think they know, theyre very worried about theblood pressure because its always been so low before and it keeps really shooting up. i was also meant to have a scan at 37weeks but no1 had told me or booked me in so nothing got done. i had it when i came in last night and the lady got some amazing pics of her face =o) she has a real pout and chubby cheeks! im in the induction room which is quite scarey!!!

Gosh its mad how things can change in a matter of days!!!

I hope its not Eclampsia, Are they going to induce you?? :shock:

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:
nickilubs said:
they arent telling me much, all the signs point to pre elclemtia(sp) but because i feel fine and i have no obvious visable signs and i feel well then i dont think they know, theyre very worried about theblood pressure because its always been so low before and it keeps really shooting up. i was also meant to have a scan at 37weeks but no1 had told me or booked me in so nothing got done. i had it when i came in last night and the lady got some amazing pics of her face =o) she has a real pout and chubby cheeks! im in the induction room which is quite scarey!!!

Pre-Eclampsia is the most common serious pregnancy condition (about 1 in 10 pregnancies affected), but Eclampsia is very rare (about 400 cases a year in the UK).

Even if youdon't have all the other symptoms, high BP is something that should be monitored whether it's pre-eclampsia or not.

I hope they give you the best care hun :) Keep us as updated as poss won't you :hug: :hug:

Aww hunnie Im sorry your stuck in hospital when you dont want to be there!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Im glad ant is coming to see you and you have some choccy!! Im sorry you cant have your homebirth but as Lucie said it really is the best place for you at the minute! :hug: :hug: :hug:

yah ots okay here, they are actually taking a vat of wee this time lol! i just wish ant was closer. im gonna call my parents soon, i told my sister on facebook and she has got my brother to txt mammy but i dont think she knows how2use the phone so she will prob wait till shes seen my brother to ask how2read the message he sent lol! i might ask if one of them can come down to stay and give lifts to ant if they can but its hard2tell whats happening. they took blood pressure just then and its gone down so the tablet must have worked :dance: hummmmdeeeehummmmmmmwhat2doooo?

big sorry for my txt speak and bad spelling i hope its not too hard to read.thankyou for hugs :hug:

Sorry to hear your in hospital hun :hug: :hug: Thinking of you loads and hope your not on your own for too long :hug: :hug:

Get Ant to bring you in some dried apricots, they are brill for aneamia.
im sure everything is gonna be fine, keep your chin up hun :hug:

HideiLu said:
Steelgoddess said:
nickilubs said:

Pre-Eclampsia is the most common serious pregnancy condition (about 1 in 10 pregnancies affected), but Eclampsia is very rare (about 400 cases a year in the UK).

Even if youdon't have all the other symptoms, high BP is something that should be monitored whether it's pre-eclampsia or not.

I hope they give you the best care hun :) Keep us as updated as poss won't you :hug: :hug:

Sorry that was more of a typo, i meant Pre eclampsia...

ohh noo, :hug: :hug: sorry your in hospital all by yourself :hug: hope your bp settles

Awww sorry to hear you're in hospital. :hug: Hope things settle hun.

Oh hun!! Hope you're ok :hug: Thinking of you sweetie xx

:D anthonys been and gone it was only4a hour but made things much better. so far they say if my blood pressure stays low over night then they might let me home. if it goes up again then i probs have2 stay so cross fingers i stay calm :) dunno whats happening with my wee or if they need more blood.....took 4 attemps for blood!!!! im filling a big jug of wee dunno what its for :? but im hoping i can go home tomorrow,ants also brought my night stuff so thats more comfy....hheehee i had to wear a big dress on the day i get sent to hospital lol! gonna need to pack a pip bag for sure now.xx

Oh fingerscrossed you can go home hun!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

nickilubs said:
im filling a big jug of wee dunno what its for :?

Apple juice for the other wards I expect ;) :lol:

Fingers crossed your BP stays low and you can go home again!

Any update on Nicki?

Did they let you home hun? I do hope that nasty BP has come right down....... :D

C xxx

Awww blimey am so sorry to hear that honey :hug: hope ya BP stays low and you can come home again :hug: loadsa love xxxx

:hug: :hug: If i was near you hun i would make a great visitor for ya!!!
You let the silly doc know that he isn't touching you, go girl.

I hope things get better for you soon and i hope that they will let you come home, even if its only for a few days, it must be so boring for you in there hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor Nicki :hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry you're going through the wars!

I had a dream about you last night! I dreamt you had Pip by caesarean and she weighed 5lbs 6oz! Interesting to see how big Pip ends up being :)

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back