I have decided what to do on my old due date

JJ Mum

Reaction score
I have decided to buy a pale pink and a pale blue helium balloon and add a little message on each, and then myself and my oh can set then free on my due date in a nice park.

It just feels the right thing to do, I have booked the day of work, so I don't have to go in too.

I think I will be buying a rose with a lovely name too, and planting, but don't feel ready to buy it yet, so have just been looking online instead.

What do you think of the balloon idea ? seems right for angels X

Last edited:
arr thats lovely jj. am dreading the due date day arriving my first one would have been due the 18th aug so not far away not looking forward to it xx

I really love the idea of the rose.... think it should be a nice bright yellow rose to represent neutral for memories of a little boy or girl....... hope this isnt too upsetting or detailed just popped into my head when i read your idea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think thats a lovely idea JJ....very appropriate and personal to you and your OH....xxx

really nice idea... i didnt do anything when my first would have been due... i just dreaded it and then tried to ignore it tbh :( xx

I really love the idea of the rose.... think it should be a nice bright yellow rose to represent neutral for memories of a little boy or girl....... hope this isnt too upsetting or detailed just popped into my head when i read your idea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No not at all Mushy, yellow is a lovely idea, you can get a yellow one called special child actually.

I have seen a red rose called Peter Pan , like the child who never grew up, that finished me off! I think I may like a white one , will keep looking , no hurry even if the date comes and goes.:lol:

this thread has just made me cry. What a lovely idea. I also intend to do something on my day.

Such a lovely idea hon - I have been thinking about what to do too and it's not a day I'm looking forward too...love the sentiment behind the baloons - perfect! xxx

What a lovely idea.

U can buy those lantens too, we saw them in thailand but i've seen them here too. Just a thought or suggestion for others xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back