I have a 7 week scan next week

As long as your dates are correct, you'll see HB :lol: :lol:

Sadly I didn't get a pic of my scan at 7w 1d as I went to EPU and they don't do piccies BUT it was amaze-balls

xxxxxxx

I've been referred by doctor due to spotting. Very very nervous!

You should see a little jelly bean and a heartbeat.

I bet you are bricking it hun, but please try to remain calm and positive.

Spotting is pretty common and doesn't mean the worst.

Fingers and toes crossed for you

xxxxxxx

Thanks chick. It's really gonna be a long week! Trying to remain positive but it's so scary thinking i'll be coming home with bad news. Xx

Glad you've got an appointment! It's been a worrying time for you. Good luck for Monday. xxx

I had a scan at 7 weeks and I saw a heartbeat. :)

Xxx

I had one at 6 weeks and they could see heartbeat but to be honest I couldn't make it out, I had another at 7 weeks and could clearly see bubs and the HB xx

You should be able to see a little bean with a hb, good luck hon x

aww its scary waiting to go for one i had one too at that stage, thankfully we could see a tiny baby and his heart beating away.
Good luck and try not to worry xx

Best of luck and drink plenty of fluids before you go in as makes it easier for them to see. Also should see a hb but if you don't it could be that dates are out xx

I had a scan at 7+1 and saw the heartbeat pumping away. It was amazing :) Good luck, you'll be fine. And do drink loads, I managed to avoid an internal scan because my bladder was so full! x

Last edited:
By my menstrual dates I was 7+5 but they told me 7+1. I saw a blob with a tiny flickering bit that was the heartbeat :) good luck xx

I haven't had an early scan but wanted to say enjoy your scan :) I'm sure everything will be perfect x

:)
6+5 now!
mms_img46057_zpsbac28d3c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27