Early scan pictures...

leesey

Reaction score
Anyone else got any early (5-6 weeks) pregnancy scans? I got an abdominal ultrasound a week ago and wondering if there's anything to compare it to. Particularly if anyone has a picture of their corpus luteum?

Been trying to google corpus luteum cyst photos but they're a nightmare to find in images. Just wanting to see what it all looks like before my next scan so I can know what to expect.

I'd like to see other people's early scan pictures!!

Here's my scan pics, top one is sac at 4.5mm, bottom one is cyst at 11mm (bearing in mind with an abdominal scan I was lucky to see anything before 7 weeks):

Attachments

• scan 1012.jpg
    scan 1012.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 29
I had my scan at 7+1 weeks and saw lil roo and heartbeat, scan was internal though so a lot clearer. I had a large cyst on my right ovary which she said was where the egg popped. Not sure on how big it was, but it was definitely large! No mention of it at my other scans, but they never looked at my ovaries after finding Roo! :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324230664.689906.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324230664.689906.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
Thats amazing! I would have loved a scan that early to see how LO develops!

I had an early scan at 6 weeks, even thigh it looked like a little jelly bean with a flickering heartbeat, I wanted a photo. I was refused! :( maybe that is a factor as to why you are finding it so hard to find the pics you want x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back