41 weeks pregnant- what to do?

monkeypants

Reaction score
Hello, i am 41 +1 weeks pregnant and i have my midwife appointment tomorrow at 9.00. What will happen will i be booked in to be induced at hospital next week sometime when they can fit me in? or will i be induced tomorrow if they can fit me in? Not sure what to expect from my visit tomorrow etc? Thanks

hi hun, this post will probably be moved to the pregnancy secton where more ppl can help you

when i was 41 weeks i had sweeps every other day until they induced me at 40+12
so the will probably offer a sweep tomorrow hun xx

Hi hun moved this to this section :)

It depends on your local health authority, but I'd imagine you'll at least get a sweep/date for induction :)

Thanks for moving it to the right section for me, I had a sweep done last Friday at my last midwife appointment and it didnt bring on labour just a few flecks of show! Thanks for your replies so far. X x

Its been a few days since this was posted I wonder if she has had her baby yet? x

i had a second sweep done- which didnt work and now i am booked in to be induced on thursday if baby doesnt come and it doesnt look like its budging!! what should i expect form being induced? im nervous xxx

Sorry hun, can't offer advice about induction as this is my first but all the best for Thursday. I'm sure some of the other girls will be able to help:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back