I hate my cat

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
OK I dont really, But right now I wanna lock it in the slow cooker and have stew for breakfast.
I spent all day moving into the new place and then decorating the new place, Im exhausted. Went to bed, After 2 hours the cat comes in ..

MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW

Ugh.. So I pull him into bed and he settles for a bit, Then decides my FACE is the best place to lie.

I roll over... I get claws in my back.

So I got up, gave him some more food and shut the bedroom door, Was just nodding off..

MMMEEEEEWWWWWWW !!!!

Ugh.. Why did I have to have a people oriented cat? I want a stuck up one again.

I want a cat :(

I love their don't give a shit attitudes. OH won't let me have a cat until we live in a house :(

Currently my cats on the verge of going into season.....

:shock: she had to pick the week Im about to go overdue :shock:

Im not sure I can cope. ALLLLLLLL day its MEW MEW MEW MEEEEWWWWWW MEEEEEWWWWW.

Oh lord....

Cats don't half push our nerves sometimes lol.

My cat, Hamish, is 10 yrs old and has been incontinent since he was about 2 yrs old due to a problem with his plumbing! He's only just improved his bowel control recently! Yay! But all the poo on the sofa after he's been sleeping there, occassional diarrhoea dripping all over the place (hence the nappy u may see in my profile pic) it's been worth it! My Hamish is the friendliest and most cute cat I've ever known - will miss him when he goes to the big patch of catnip in the sky! :)

My cat doesnt like catnip..hmm

He has also just found the embossed wall paper.. Ugh CLAWS

as i type my cat stands on my leg kissing my face cuz shes been on her own since i closed my bedroom door 4am this morning :D love her!

Does anyone know a good brush for long haired cats ? (Mine is a maine coon..) He never looks sleek the hair doesnt sit right and he moults like HELL.. He likes being groomed, But I only have a crappy brush LOL

My cat, Hamish, is 10 yrs old and has been incontinent since he was about 2 yrs old due to a problem with his plumbing! He's only just improved his bowel control recently! Yay! But all the poo on the sofa after he's been sleeping there, occassional diarrhoea dripping all over the place (hence the nappy u may see in my profile pic) it's been worth it! My Hamish is the friendliest and most cute cat I've ever known - will miss him when he goes to the big patch of catnip in the sky! :)

aww hamish in a nappy bless i just wanna give him a big cuddle!

Currently my cats on the verge of going into season.....

:shock: she had to pick the week Im about to go overdue :shock:

Im not sure I can cope. ALLLLLLLL day its MEW MEW MEW MEEEEWWWWWW MEEEEEWWWWW.

Oh lord....

Cats don't half push our nerves sometimes lol.

My 190 grant (when it turns up) will go to have my girl done, when shes in season bless her its sooo annoying and she rub her bum ainst everything, the hoverhose, Ohs shoes, Ohs leg, Ohs clothes and Ohs face.. :wall2:
Havin little Noa that will be half OH there is a risk she will bumrub him aswell so she have to be done now! :shock:

I love my puddy cat, he climbs up on the laptop whilst i am typing and stands on the keyboard! or when you're reading a book, he'll come and settle on the book!

:D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back