Hilarious sleep talking!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
I have always talked in my sleep but this week i have been very entertaining according to OH :oops:

Monday night - he came upstairs to bed and i told him that "i was the cat killer" :shock:

Last night - he came upstairs and i laid there eyes wide open arms thrashing and told him that " he is the one that is kidnapping mothers and putting them into a cocoon"

:shock: :shock:

Oh well its keeping him entertained i suppose

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I nearly wet myself at the "kidnapping mothers and putting them into a cocoon" one. How random.

:rotfl: thats brilliant!!!! Im a awful sleep talker at the best of times! When I slept in my parents room one night because my sisters friend was using my bedroom I got off the bed in my sleeping bag and was hopping around screaming "I DONT LIKE ITTTTT!!!!" so my mum asked me what i didn't like and did i want to sleep in their bed and apparently I just said "NOPE!" and got back on the camp bed and went back to sleep?!?

:lol: :lol: How random! That made me chuckle!

I was shiverring in bed once, so my OH at the time, asked if I wanted an extra blanket, apparently I just tutted and said 'Erm, no, I'm at the bus stop' :roll:

lol u bloody weirdo !!!
i can say that, apparently i told OH we were going to have * light scattered showers spreading across the east of england * last night :rotfl:

HAHAHA!

These are hilarious. Thanks girlies, I've been feeling moody all day and that just cheered up right up!! :rotfl:

:D

haha i love it when my OH sleep talks, i try and talk to him to get him to do it more!

hes talked about all sorts, the colour of nappies
saying were parked up and on holiday
telling me to call 118!
telling me hes killing things in World of Warcraft!

i did a good one when i started my first job lol at sainsburys

i was in bed obviously dreaming i was working on the till and i woke up to find that i had my arm outstretched to take the money from the customers!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: i felt like a right twat! haha

pmsl! DH sleep talks but never remembers his dreams..

a while ago he shouted out "tie the rabbits down its getting windy" followed by "big fucking lettuce" his dream sounded bloody weird!

lol sparky your OH sounds like a mad dereamer !!
Just make sure you tie those rabbits down :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back