i hate google...

elisesmum

Reaction score
I need some one to give me a good tap on the hand for being so naughty, for the past 4 days i have had very bad migranes/ headaches lasting hours and being so painful i cant do anything, so thought i would google it, bad idea, it starts bringing up things to do with hellp and pre-eclampsia, saying that i should go get medical attention as soon as possible, its not bad enough that i have been stressing about m/c then go on google to read that!! Lesson learnt that i need to stay away from google! They never show you the pages that could just mean dehydrated or the little illness's that it could also mean, i think it was invented to scare people xx

Step away from google. I repeat, step away from google!

Google is the devil! Lol.

Try upping ur fluids, and if its still bad, a wee quick call to ur mw will set ur mind at ease I'm sure x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That is very true, google is definitly the devil!! Definitly going to try uping my fluid as i still have morning sickness not bad like it use to be but still affects me so definitly thinking it might be due to dehydration, havent got my mw's number so think i'm going to give the doc a ring just to give me a quick check over xx

If you had a broken nail, Google would tell you to go straight to your nearest A&E
or risk losing your finger!!!!
Jayjay is right, tis the work of the devil himself!
I've come the conclusion that I'm better off asking the girls on here if I've got a problem -
you always get great advise without anyone putting the willies up you...
(ah, too late for that i suppose...;)!!!!)

I had bad headaches a couple of weeks ago, they would start the very exact moment I woke up and until I went back to bed at night... I took paracetamol, sometimes even 2 per day.
No idea what was all that about... I drank more water, changed my pillow thinking maybe I am sleeping in a funny position, they eventually went away like 15 days later. It had sth probably to do with hormones plus a new pillow who knows...
Stay away from google missy but its not so bad to be informed either ifykwim...

GOOGLE!!! ALWAYS! brings up the worst!

I've not gone anywhere near it!

Step away!
xx

Aw chicken.

I suffer from bad headaches/migraines now.
My mw did say if it goes well into 20weeks then it COULD be a sign on pre-eclampsia, but I suffer from them anyway.

Speaking of them I have one now infact! I just take a paracetamol and drink plenty of water and hope for the best! And pop my glasses on!

If you're worried about them or get them alot, just speak to your midwife about them chick! But please don't google! :(

Hope your headaches ease but if they do persist speak to your MW/GP..... as for Google..... as Jayjay said STEP AWAY! xx

hey...I've been getting headaches too, but it is more sinus pain I think!!!! Pregnancy hormones can cause headaches unfortunately! They can also make your nose block up, and make any pre-existing problem worse!! Chances are it is the hormones!! But if it does get worse, or continues unrelentlessly....do go to your doctor! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back