I hate everyone!!!!!!!

keelie_b

Reaction score
yep!!
something stupid happened earlier i was at my families house with oh. its red hot as u all know and they asked me to go and make a cup of tea. iv been really snapping ant said none of you realise that im struggling at the moment, yea im not even half way but i feel so heavy, i have no energy at all and the worst thrush in the world im even walking with a bit of a limp.
I just got told that im pregnant not ill.

YES I KNOW!!!
that doesnt mean im not finding things difficult. I love being pregnant but i do feel crappy and run down.
After that i went and sobbed in my room, i couldnt control it at all i was hysterical.

I know my hormones are playing up but how can i get people to give me a break.
Mum said she knows what its like shes had 3 of us but i thought she'd be more understanding cos of it :(

Feels better to get it out.
Im going to get a book and feel sorry for myself.

i've been feeling the same way hun
Have some :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm just keeping out of everyone's way at the moment where possible.
Hopefully our hormones will settle down eventually...

Its ok, gals sat next to me and picking his teeth, i wana just tell him to fuck off out of the house coz i dont wana be near him :wall: im evil atm

keelie_b said:
I just got told that im pregnant not ill.

I've started flipping out on people who say this to me.
If someome was vomiting daily and dizzy and feeling sick after every meal and was constipated and had bloody gums and excess plegm they would probably say they had an illness.

I hate everyone too! :roll:

i have moment slike this at the moment they have calmed down abit (FOR NOW) :?

I'm like this all the time. :?

Someone at work said to me 'you're not the only person in the world to have ever been pregnant'. I was so angry - even if every other person in the world was pregnent it wouldn't stop me from feeling crappy.

People were fairly sympathetic with the morning sickness but low blood pressure making me feel dizzy all the time (especially in this heat) is clearly not obvious enough to warrant anyone giving me a bit of slack! :evil: I try not to complain about sore backs and feeling fat and miserable but if I feel like I'm going to pass out I need to say I need to sit down or just have a bit of space in this sweltering heat!

(Ooh, I do moan! :oops: )

:hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone else who feels miserable and unloved when people make horrible comments.

Pregnancy is fantastic :clap: , but it is also crap. 9 months of your body changing and making you feel sick, headaches, aching hips, heartburn, the list is endless. If you weren't pregnant you'd get all the sympathy in the world, but when your pregnant it's not seen as being as bad. WHY???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

To all those women who sail through pregnancy, your lucky. :dance:

Oh I hate it when people say that!! :evil: :evil:
I mean yeh its not an illness, but it brings with it lots of illness symptoms etc! Just because we are pregnant, does that mean that when we feel sick, its any less as bad as someone with the flu!?! :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: have some of those and can i just add I HATE EVERYONE TOO :D xxxxxx

Good to know we all hate everyone together!
Nothings changed everyones still doing my head in!

Oooh i get so mad! :twisted: :evil: :evil:

can I join the I HATE EVERYONE club??? :)

If I hear... ooooh someones hormonal one more time, I may poke someones eyes out!

YES! I am hormonal and it certainly doesn't help when you point it out every 5 mins..... and remember, a judge will probably go easy on me because of it :twisted:

If someone mentions 'hormones' my DH changes the subject very quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back