I guess I'm here now

snugglypink

Reaction score
Woke up at 3 this morning with bleeding and cramping. I did a digi and it said not pregnant. I'm absolutely devastated. I had a 1-2 weeks on Monday and now, nothing. Just gone. I'm so upset and I've not stopped crying yet. I just want my baby back.

:-( So sorry. Try and make sure you've got a lot of support around you x

I'm so sorry hun...
It probably wasn't the right combination of genes to make the magic happen. I can't say anything to make the pain dissapear but hope you have the support around you that you need...

Oh Hun, I’m so sorry this has happened to me a few times, it doesn’t get easier.

Take some time for yourself x

We dragged our spare mattress into the lounge and I've essentially made myself a nest where I can be as social as I can be but still able to be comfortable. Everything hurts and I feel like I'll never be the same again.

I am so so sorry and your comment about you will never be the same person again. That’s what I just posted to someone just and said the same thing. I had 2 miscarriages and to be honest I will like I am drowning while everyone else is living their life. It’s a very dark place. I hope that you can try again and have a baby. Lots of hugs and let yourself grieve however long it takes x

Just want to give you snugglypink and maximus some hope, I had 2 mc before my daughter and had a straightforward easy pregnancy with her just 2 cycles after the last one. Unfortunately I’ve since miscarried again but if you keep trying and be brave one of these times will just work. I’m having to do the same thing and try again now even though it’s terrifying and there’s some really dark moments. Just try to keep moving forward xx

Just want to give you snugglypink and maximus some hope, I had 2 mc before my daughter and had a straightforward easy pregnancy with her just 2 cycles after the last one. Unfortunately I’ve since miscarried again but if you keep trying and be brave one of these times will just work. I’m having to do the same thing and try again now even though it’s terrifying and there’s some really dark moments. Just try to keep moving forward xx
I'm determined to keep trying. I need my rainbow. The only thing I've ever wanted from life was to be a mom and if it doesn't happen, I don't know who I'm supposed to be

I'm determined to keep trying. I need my rainbow. The only thing I've ever wanted from life was to be a mom and if it doesn't happen, I don't know who I'm supposed to be

It will happen for you. I’m keeping everything crossed x

Yes it will happen for you. Keep positive and keep trying , never give up if you want something so badly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back