I got pregnant for the first time and sadly miscarried @ 12+3

Charlotte9

Reaction score
Never thought I would go through this.

I got pregnant on 15th January. I was 5 days late and decided to use FRER. I used FRER for the first time in my life. Beautiful 2 dark lines appeared. Wow!

I was so happy for the next 3 months.

This week I started to feel unwell and my temperature spiked up to 38. I started spotting and midwife refereed me to an emergency scan.

I went to have a scan on Wednesday and saw my baby inside moving around. Moving little arms and touching the face. So cute. They found a blood clot outside the sac which was bleeding. She said it might bleed and stop or it will get absorbed in the body.

So I went home with a picture of my scan. I looked at my baby all time and thought how cute.

Then on Friday evening I went to bed and only an hour later I woke up because I felt very wet. I turned on the lights and it was blood everywhere.

I rushed to the loo and sat on the toilet it was leaking like from the bucket non stop.
My OH called paramedics and he arrived shortly after. Once he saw me he called an ambulance.

At that point I was so sick. My blood pressure was extremely low. They put me on the floor and gave me gas and air to easy the pain. Eventually they carried me to the ambulance and drove to A&E.

I spent all night and day there. The doc confirmed I miscarried. It happened @ 12+3.
I never thought I would go through this. MC is devastating. Very traumatic ending.

Now we will wait for a bit to start again.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry sweetheart.

Miscarriage is truly devastating.

Be kind to yourself.

XX

I am so sorry. It really is a devastating and cruel thing to experience xx

Thank you girls

I feel so empty. Don't know what to do with myself. I hope time heals everything.

It is horrendous. It doesn't go away but it gets easier as time goes on. Give yourself time, let yourself grieve and be kind to yourself xx

Time helps but it never goes away. I think of my three angels all the time but I don't feel broken by it now like I did.

Just allow yourself to feel how you feel and get support if you need it.

:hug:

XX

Thank you girls

I will take one day at the time. One moment I am crying the next I feel empty again. I hope I feel a bit better tomorrow.

You know how horrible this feels.

I will always love my angel baby :angel2:

I'm so so sorry hun. It's such an awful thing you go through x I wish you love and strength to get by day by day. X x x x

Hi just wanted to say I have just experienced a miscarriage over this last week so I know exactly how you feel. It is the cruel and most horrible experience I have ever had. I feel all the emotions I could possibly feel. Take care x

I'm so so so sorry xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thank you girls

Lucylu, I understand how you feel. Its the lowest time of my life. I can't get this out of my head.

I can't stop thinking about it. It goes on and on in my head.

It is devastating and what's worse I haven't shared it with anyone other than my husband as we hadn't yet shared the pregnancy so it's like I am grieving and nobody knows. I feel so alone and I just wanted you to know you're not alone as us women are going through this together. Xx

Oh Charlotte I've just seen this I'm so so sorry sweetie, I'm here if you need me

You are an amazing person and have been such a good friend to me

You deserve your baby so much

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh god..... I am just so sorry to read this.
My heart goes out to you.
I too miscarried last year and had an awful experience, on top of the tragedy that was happening. nothing can prepare you for the loss you feel and the emotional roller coaster that you are about to embark on.
I took time off work and had short term interventions to help me, but everyone is different.
Just that time does help. You don't necessarily get over it, but you do learn to cope with it. I also had a scan and I wish that I'd had a photo....so hang onto yours tightly (only if you can).
Vent on here if you have to. It helps.
I am so sorry you're going through this xxx

Sorry for your loss. It sounds like a traumatic experience. Look after yourself xx

So sorry to read this Charlotte, take care of yourself xxx

Oh Charlotte, I'm so sorry you had to go through this :( It really is a horrendous thing to go through and I honestly wouldn't wish it on anyone. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

Thank you girls for kind words and your support. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back