Miscarried at 7/8 weeks

CharlieOne

Reaction score
I know im still new round here, only made a few posts on how i had recently discovered i was Pregnant, however on sunday i started spotting, by tuesday i was admitted in to hosptail, wedseday i was let out only to be back there in A&E at night, i was sent home has i had an appointment this morning and the bleeding got worse, today i was scanned and comfired my fears i was having a miscarried, i have been in hosptail all day and only just settling at home now, i feel so lost, so dresspressed, :( And came here for some comfort and support, i thought i was around 10 weeks however the scan said i was only around late 7 weeks early 8 weeks....

So sorry for your loss hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

It could be that you were 10 weeks but your baby died at around 7 weeks this happened to my friend

If you need to talk or ask questions us girls on here are here for you and feel free to PM anytime

xxxx

:hug: so sorry hun. Just be really good to yourself and take one day at a time. It's a really difficult thing to go through but we're all here to help you with it. I was in shock for the first few days and then the grief kind of hit me and it's not like any other kind I'd experienced really.

PM me if you want to talk
:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Im so sorry of your loss.

:hug:

always there if you need to pm someone

x

so sorry for your loss....everyone here is very supportive and there is always someone about for you to talk to. take care and pm me if you want to talk :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear that.
I miscarried at 8 weeks too. It was so upsetting, so disappointing. A terrible time.
If you can take one positive out of this, it's the fact that you were able to get pregnant in the first place which means that, when you're ready, you can try again.
PM me if you like.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear about your loss hope your feeling a bit better now. Just take it a day at a time and don't expect yourself to feel anything other than how you feel at that moment. I returned to work yesterday and thought I had gotten over it. Yet today I'm tearful again. It might sounc like a cliche but it's true, time is a great healer.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for your words and support, i just feel so lost at the moment and not sure where to turn, i still feel sore everywhere...... :(

Oh you poor thing. It's hard I know but just wrap up warm make yourself a drink or better still have one made for you and take it easy. Watch TV, put some music on read a book anything to keep your mind occupied. Take pain killers if you're allowed to, to help with the pain. Most importantly if you need to cry, shout, scream you go ahead and do it. Now is not the time to be strong. It's bloody unfair so let it all out. I wailed like a banshee and never gave a second thought to what the neighbours thought!!

Giving you the biggest virtual hug I can.
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back