poll: should we find out sex?

beanie said:
maybebaby said:
I really think it's so much nicer for your OH (or mum or whoever will be with you) to be able to tell you the baby's sex rather than a stranger in front of a screen!

Please don't take offence anyone who has found out, it's just my opinion. Have a surprise!

My OH told me what Seren was, it was such a perfect moment when he handed her to me saying we had a little girl.I am not going to find out with this one either. I found that as soon as Seren was born people bought loads of clothes for her so we had no worries about not having anything for her to wear.
awww thats nice. My hubby told me what my isrt three girls were but i insisted in looking for myself the 4th and final time round. It was so nice to look down and be the first person to see what i had had. :)

I Voted No

Have a surprise , we found out with our last and wish we had waited for the surprise so this time round we have not found out, we had our 4d scan at 28 weeks and told them as soon as we went in the room we didn't want to know so they stayed away from that end :wink:

So glad we have done it and really looking forward to me and my hubby both bring baby up from the birthing pool and seeing what we have :cheer:

budge said:
beanie said:
maybebaby said:
I really think it's so much nicer for your OH (or mum or whoever will be with you) to be able to tell you the baby's sex rather than a stranger in front of a screen!

Please don't take offence anyone who has found out, it's just my opinion. Have a surprise!

My OH told me what Seren was, it was such a perfect moment when he handed her to me saying we had a little girl.I am not going to find out with this one either. I found that as soon as Seren was born people bought loads of clothes for her so we had no worries about not having anything for her to wear.
awww thats nice. My hubby told me what my isrt three girls were but i insisted in looking for myself the 4th and final time round. It was so nice to look down and be the first person to see what i had had. :)

I'm really tempted to do that this time, and I want to cut the cord.

i said no as its god to have first as a suprise. we did ask and she said she couldnt see boy parts so said it was a girl which dont convince me much lol but im sure im having a girl now as im carrying like how my mum carried with me and some symptoms go as a girl :) waiting for baby to pop now so we will know for sure :)

No, have a surprise!!! It was the most amazing feeling when OH told me we had a daughter, i had gone on about it all day to the midwife that no one must tell me but OH...he was in such shock tho that midwife had to prompt him by pulling babys legs apart and mouthing "A girl" as he was sobbing and saying "Theres a baby!!" Bless :roll: :wink: :rotfl:

i didnt find out the sex with my first but did my 2nd

i think finding out is better, breaks the pregancy up a little too, you look forward to finding out the sex then the birth

you are so happy once you give birth you wont care about the sex.

my mum watched Dior come out, OH stood up next to me. and my mum screamed ITS GIRL i held Dior had a cry and then asked again "is it boy or girl" i didnt care i was to happy i had my baby

I wanted to know, so I asked at my 20 week scan. Even though the sonographer has told me it's a girl, for some reason, I'm still thinking it could be 50:50. Quite a few people have said to me that my bump looks like it's a boy, and I know quite a few people who have been told the wrong gender at their scans. So even though I've found out, it's like I haven't!

thanx for the replys girls we decided not to find out will post pics when i work out how

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back