I feel so sad :(

CustardCream

Reaction score
My poor Mum has to have a hysterectomy and prolapse tomorrow :( poor little thing. I feel so sad for her as shes the nicest woman alive and never thinks of herself and she doesnt deserve this :( :cry: x

:hug: hope she has a speedy recovery hun. xxx

aw bless her. fx all goes well and she will be up and about in no time xxx

Thanks :) Thank god she has my Dad to look after her, all she cares about is getting better for Alfie :) think that keeps her going cos its been a pretty shit year in genreal for them, my dog a cocker spaniel Holly (who lived with them still in Wales) died at 14 last November... in Feb they got a puppy also a cocker spaniel called Milly who was very ill (and the lady still sold her to my parents) and she sadly died 6 weeks after they got her even after many vet vists, then my Mums best friend died of cancer in March/April its been a CRAP, CRAP year. Oh and my poor Dad had to have a circumcision in Feb. All my Mum talks about is the end of the year is going toi be so special, think thats kept her going these past few months. Just feel rubbish that she has to go through all that tomorrow aswell. x

Sorry for the ramble :( x

Last edited:
Get well soon wishes to your mum, hope she has a speedy recovery x

:-( wishing her a speedy recovery x its so good she has something nice to look forward to after the tough times x

awww really hope its all smooth and recovers soon such a shame to hear thoughxxx

oh bless you Custard what lovely things to say about your parents...try not to worry too much which is easier said than done. Just think how happy she will be to meet your lo

My mum and my sister had hysterectomies and are feeling better than before so I wish her a speedy recovery

ps my close friend died of cancer last month and its been a tough one I miss her BUT i keep in my head that I have a great life, a life better than I could have ever expected so I am fortunate and am not going to waste a moment of it xxx

(((hugs))) hun. I hope she has a very speedy recovering and is feeling well soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back