Feeling so lucky.

Georgie0

Reaction score
I have flown along really through this pregnancy with no real health worries, just the odd annoying symptom, and tbh, haven't really ever thought i might lose the baby past 12 weeks.
My best friends sister has called her to say....she has lost her LO at 23 weeks. God, i can't imagine how she is feeling. She is being induced tomorrow as obviously she has to give birth. Poor, poor woman. So i just wanted to take a min out to say.... I feel so incredibly lucky to be here. Hugs and kisses to all us lucky women out there, and it won't be long now!

Aw that is so sad :( I feel lucky too :)

I feel blessed to be as far as I am but I am still paranoid, heard that a woman (one of the clients) had a stillbirth:( it is so sad and sad it can happen nowadays with all the technology

Oh that's awful :(
Sometimes I moan and complain about being tired/achey/in pain but I am so, so, SO grateful to be pregnant and feel extremely lucky xx

So sad to hear about the late misscariage (not classed as stillbirth till around 25 weeks) . Just remember to be alert for any changes to baby movements.

:( that's awful. I regularly hear horrible horror stories abbout peoples pregnancies, unfortunatley I have a lot of friends thaat have had some horrid experiences, so I can't help but worry. But I do pray all the time everything will be fine and one day I shall see my precious girly get married, have kids herself Etc. Life is very precious, and I believe every baby born alive is a miracle xxx

My hubby wont discuss anything to do with baby till he or she is here.... Wont discuss names, size of baby, labour, birth - anything!! I think its just his culture and hes not being mean but I do feel on my own a lot. Hubby is west African and 2 of his elder brothers were stillborn. What would I do without you girls??

i'm the same as you Georgie0 no reall complaints through out the pregnancy so far and feel really lucky for it, especially as the neice of a lady i work with, who was due 4days after me recently lost her baby (a few weeks ago now) so at a very late stage :( shook as all up at work and my boss's became even more strict with me! really feel for all those that have ever lost a baby, at whatever stage the pregnancy it must be horrid.

wishing you all healthy babies :) x

I totally understand where you are coming from Georgieo - a friend of mine who's due date was the day after me lost her baby at 33 weeks (just over 2 weeks ago now)... I cannot fathom how she will ever get over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back