Feel a bit sad

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Sorry ladies just feeling a bit sad and hormonal tonight. Just said goodbye to mum and dad who are off on holiday for nearly 4 weeks to south America (booked before they knew I was pregnant).

I know nothings likely to happen before they get back but will miss having mum to talk to and see whilst I'm on leave. It doesn't help that DH is usually away 2 nights a week with work

Oh well-the only upside is I'm dog sitting for mum and dad whilst they're away so have Ellie the springer spaniel to keep me company!!

Poor hubby feels a bit left out and keeps saying 'I'm here to look after you'. I do know that just got quite close to mum since being pregnant

Oh well sure I'll be fine tomorrow x

Awwww hun I know how u feel I speak to my mom every night and when she goes on holiday I feel a bit down because I can't call her we've become closer since I got pregnant and I feel lost without her xxx :hugs:

aww id feel the same if my mum went away for that long! shes been my rock this whole time and shes going away for 2 days next weekend and i dont even like the idea of that lol!! so big big hugs to you hope you wake up a bit happier tomoro, and 4 weeks will fly by im sure :) and maybe it will be nice for hubby to do alot more for you now your mum is away xxx

Aw :hug:

It's nice that you have a good relationship with your mum. I'm sure the time will fly by and she'll be back to welcome and enjoy her grandchild before you know it

:hugs: not sure what else to say im not that close to my mum we are better off apart lol

At least looking after the dog should occupy you and 4 weeks will fly by xxx

I would feel the same I speak to my mum 2 or 3 times a day. Cos I felt ill today she text me every hour on the hour till the OH came home to make sure I was ok. Can't imagine not being able to winge and moan at her and get some mummy sympathy at the moment. xxxxx

Thanks ladies x I know I'll be ok it's just it's a shame now I'm on mat leave mum isn't about.

Hubby is really good anyway with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back