Now this is sad.. i was in tears

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I read in the newspaper today that a single mum strangled her little 6 year old to death, because the little girl refused to go to school!

A few weeks earlier the mother had asked for social services to take the little girl away... nobody listened, and now that poor girl has suffered at the hands of a very depressed mummy!

She then tried to revive the little girl herself.. how sad is this, my heart is breaking for her :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I read that too. She said she heard a voice in her head telling her to do it. She told social services but they did nothing :roll: . It's really sad :cry: :cry:

Oh my, oh my..how unbelivably awful is that?? I cant even imagine what that woman must of been going through, and her poor, poor innocent daughter, God rest her soul :cry: :cry: xxx

dont get me started on social services :evil: :evil: :evil:

one of my tenants is an old man who lives in his own p*ss and sh*t and is really dirty. ive tried to refer him to them, their answer is, if thats how he wants to live there is nothing we can do :wall:

OMG :( !!! Social services should get loads of s*** for allowing that to happen :x

Although if she knew she was mentally unwell and her child was in danger she could have sought medical help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back