I feel pregnant...

Prettypee

Reaction score
I know it's a weird thing to say but I feel exactly like I did when I got pregnant with my little girl. I'm only 6do but had heavy feeling, cramps, lots of EWCM, tiredness, symptoms similar to water infection... (but fine when going)

I won't bore you with the rest apart from a test (yes I'm nuts I took a 10mui test at 6dpo) anyway it might be the tiredness but I think I see a shadow- what are your thoughts? Am I insane?

359bcc5d948f2463584ffff52d29bc00.jpg

I can see something but it's so difficult to tell on these tests because they're so prone to evaps...if these tests show a faint positive a definite positive will show on a first response xx

I think I'll wait until Wednesday or at least try to - I only poas spur of the moment today- I might just pin this as an evap for now and try not to think about it!

I know it's a weird thing to say but I feel exactly like I did when I got pregnant with my little girl. I'm only 6do but had heavy feeling, cramps, lots of EWCM, tiredness, symptoms similar to water infection... (but fine when going)

I won't bore you with the rest apart from a test (yes I'm nuts I took a 10mui test at 6dpo) anyway it might be the tiredness but I think I see a shadow- what are your thoughts? Am I insane?

359bcc5d948f2463584ffff52d29bc00.jpg

Hiya, what tests are you using here? As I have been trying to find them but can only find the ones with hcg written on them and they seem to be crap lol

Ive only ever used them tests. Got positive 4 days before i was due on.
N im very bad at line spotting :(

Amazon sell them hun. 10 miu pregnancy tests - get something like 15 for 2.99 with free packaging xx

Thanks hun! I bought these the other week, but got the ones with the hcg written on the top, they seem to be really bad! And the ones without hcg on the top seem to work really well! When did you buy them last?

.... A few months I think! Perhaps they changed the one step ones? Mine never had hcg written. Perhaps an alternative brand? This is the seller I got the last batch from

c1060081797affe8cc4f09b0121eaf60.jpg

Thanks! I bought them of another seller! I bought these now. Hopefully in will get the right ones this time :) thank you for helping!

Hi this is my first time posting on a forum. Me and my partner had just got married. I'm curious and excited to know if i'm pregnant. My period started on 5/02/16 and ended on 09/02/16.

we had sex on 10/02/16 morning and he ejaculate inside me. my fertile start on 11/02-21/02, ovulation might be on 16/02.

we had another sex on 14/02 but he didn't ejaculate inside me this time but the next day morning, 15/02 i notice there's a slight bleeding on my panties.

16/02 morning i start urine with a little bit of blood, discomfort, and having the urge to pee. i went to consult my GP and took a urine test. The doctor gave me antibiotic (ciprofloxacin 500 mg once or twice a day). the report is out and it's not bacterial infection.

since 18/02 till now, i'm having Backaches, headache, nausea, keep wanting to urine more than usual, thirsty/dry mouth, lose of appetite yet craving for sweet foods(which i don't really take sweet foods), kinda emotional lately(unsure if it's due to stress), very restless/sleepy, a little of dizziness when i wake up in the morning or when i squat and stand up, conception, there is a weird jelly/butterfly feeling around my tummy, and lately I've been feeling very hot and sweat easily, i feel like i'm having sore throat but it's not, its like something is stuck in my throat.

oh.. I took a home pregnancy test on 24/02, the result was "N" (which was too early) as my next period's coming between 5-7 march.

i had watery white discharge on 27/02 when i wake up, as if i pee on my panties (and the next day it's gone).

i'm having small amount of white discharge now. Today i'm having a very bad backache, thirsty & urge to pee.... i know it's very lengthy but can anyone enlighten if i'm pregnant? i decided to take the test again after i miss my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back