I feel numb

natashateale

Reaction score
This isnt pregnancy related but I need to tell somebody. Me and my OH I think split last night. I told him to go but he didnt he just slept down stairs and we disnt saying anything this morning to each other (i pretend to be asleep) I dont want to say why we spliy but I am so angry I am numb. I feels betrayed and horrible about my self and I dont know where to put my thoughts. He is coming back after work so I dont know wjat to do. I cant talk to him any more right now I hurt to much. He is staying here until monday when he goes to germany till friday then he will picking his things up and going if I cant find the strength to forgive. I dont needthis at 9weeks preg I have already had one scare. Anyway I dont expect you to reply just needed it out there. Thanks for reading x

This isnt pregnancy related but I need to tell somebody. Me and my OH I think split last night. I told him to go but he didnt he just slept down stairs and we disnt saying anything this morning to each other (i pretend to be asleep) I dont want to say why we spliy but I am so angry I am numb. I feels betrayed and horrible about my self and I dont know where to put my thoughts. He is coming back after work so I dont know wjat to do. I cant talk to him any more right now I hurt to much. He is staying here until monday when he goes to germany till friday then he will picking his things up and going if I cant find the strength to forgive. I dont needthis at 9weeks preg I have already had one scare. Anyway I dont expect you to reply just needed it out there. Thanks for reading x

Im so sorry to hear this! :( you must feel terrible and you certainly dont need the streas whilst pregnant! :( as you dont say the reason all i can say is from a previous relationship where i was messed around time and time again i know how hard it can be to forgive!!
Maybe the time he is away will give you the time to decide all angles and come to a decision! If it is a matter of broken trust i truly believe that is an impossible thing to regain, (just my opinion)! Just do what is right for you and ur beautiful bub.
Hope you are okay and there are so many ppl u can talk to on here... Mel xxx

That must be incredibly difficult. I hope you find a way of coping with this without to much upset.

Take care of yourself xx

We're all here if you need us - be strong hun!

If your OH has done something unforgiveable then stick to your guns, you are doing the right thing.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to send hugs for you at this difficult time, I hope you find the strength to do whatever you know is best xxx

i am realy sorry ur having such a shit time and as i dont know the reason cant realy say much just that i hope ur ok and that u get through this take care xxxx

Big hugs sweetie, will be thinking about you and can only echo what the other ladies have said!!

XX

As we don't know what's going on all I can say is *mega hugs* hun.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
We are all here to support each other hun, hopefully him being away for a few days will give you some space to get your thoughts together and work out what you want to do.

Hey hun,

I agree with SunnySue. I think you should use the time apart to have a good think about your options or how you are feeling. As I dont know exactly what is wrong or what has happen I cant really comment, but what I will say is please do not stay with someone you are not happy with just because you are pregnant. A baby will not make everything better. If you do decide to give it another go I wish you both all the best and hope that all will be well, if not and I know it’s a scary thought but you can still do this. Dont ever think you are on your own, you have that LO growing and you have all of us girlies to support you. Be strong and do whats best for you and the baby. If you need to talk please pm me hun xxxx

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. :( As your OH has to come back to the house are you able to stay with a friend or family at least for the weekend before he goes to Germany? The space would do you good and give you more time to think as well as showing him he can't talk you round/talk it over with you once he gets home.

I know what it's like to argue with your OH and for them to be on the sofa - it is just so stressful knowing they are in the house just in another room! I would urge you to try and stay somewhere else if you are able to, or if you can't cope with him there tell him to go and stay at a friends for the weekend. Remember you need to try and not stress (as hard as it will be) for the sake of your little baby.

Last edited:
Thankyou ladies I really didnt expect a reaponse :)
Thankfully I am working over the weekend so I will be out of the house and will not be coming back until very late. The hardest thing is that it was so sudden. Some people argue for days even weeks and months but this was a sudden thing and I dont know how to take it in. I am still fairly numb . When he goes to germany I will be thinking alot. And I hope he does to. He has tried to speak to me when he came home but I told him I just dont want to and hes stayed away so thats been nice. But I cant think properly until monday when he goes for

Awww, well just take this weekend to focus on work and keeping yourself healthy and worry about your OH once he's in Germany. Make sure he gives you time when he gets home.

I've had similar things happen in relationships, you just have to take time and see if you can forgive and whether you believe they are wanting to be with you and make things work. As much as it may suck right now at the end of the day sometimes things like this can make you stronger together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back