I feel like something is wrong

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I'm really worried probably without reason I'm eighteen weeks pregnant and have a anterior placenta so have had little movement but that seems to have stopped I have my scan Thursday next week but I'm really worried about baby I just woke up from a horrific nightmare where I dreamt my baby came at this stage but was breathing but when I said I had to go to hospital everyone dismissed it saying he's breathing he's fine but clearly he wasn't I've woken up very distressed and it's made the worrying I've had for weeks worse 😢

If your worried, ring your midwife. I would if I were you, and nightmares don't make it any easier! They may be able to scan you if you have reduced movement. Xx

I know how you feel. I felt like that at 19 & 22 weeks, at 19 weeks I went to my Dr and she checked heartbeat on a doppler and was fine and at 22 weeks I went to the maternity assessment centre at hospital and again got a doppler on it. I wasn't offered scan as baby isn't classed as viable at those stages (hospitals may vary) they said I'd get offered a scan and more thorough heartbeat monitor after 24 weeks. Xx

I'm 21 weeks fri and my scan tomorrow afternoon. Iv not felt anything movement xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back