For all you symptom spotters!

M&Ms

Reaction score
Just been reading through the NHS Pregnancy book and seeing as most of you won't get a chance to read it until after you have got your BFP and seen the midwife, I thought I would post them up here so you can all do some more symptom spotting :lol:

THE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY

The earliest and most reliable sign of pregnancy, for women who have a regular monthly cycle, is a missed period. Sometimes women who are pregnant have a very light period, losing only a little blood. Other signs of pregnancy are listed below.

Feeling sick - you may feel sick, or even be sick, not necessarily in the morning, but at any time. If you are being sick all the time and can't keep anything down, tell your doctor.

Changes in your breasts - often the breasts become larger and feel tender, rather as they may do before a period. They may tingle. The veins may show up more and the nipples may darken and stand out.

Needing to pass water more often - You may find that you have to get up in the night to do so.

Being constipated

An increased vaginal discharge - without any soreness or irritation.

Feeling tired

Having a trange taste in your mouth - many women describe it as metallic.

'Going off' certain things like tea or coffee, tobacco smoke or fatty food, for example.

Some women don't even need these signs. They just 'know' that they are pregnant.

I was going to add one of my personal symptoms up - which was farting for England - but I do that anyway... was just even more often! :rotfl:

I had that last month when I got BFP and have had wicked bad gas all weekend so hoping it's a good sign lol

Can you get the strange taste and wind 2dpo? I've got those 2 symptoms now, but I don't know if it's due to the antibiotics I'm on, lol.

It's a bit of a coincidence though. I'll take it that it's the antibiotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back